Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is car # 4090 and is on it's way to Lordstown...not sure how long it will take to get to Canada but she said 15 days...I think more like a month but regardless...she is ALIVE!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
WooooHooooooooooo we have movement North of the boarder!!! :cheers: :thumbs: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
My car is car # 4090 and is on it's way to Lordstown...not sure how long it will take to get to Canada but she said 15 days...I think more like a month but regardless...she is ALIVE!!!

Oh that is great news! I know you were sad worried

·
Registered
151 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:

That's great news! They must be popping them out at a pretty good pace now. My vin# is 4010 and was just assigned on 6/25. Congrats on the birth of your new baby!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Hoping it's soon for you:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
CONTRATS!

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!! now the problem is we all have our cars built, but there is no movement after that!!!! all sitting at 3800 still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
That is so AWESOME to see!!!!!!!.... cant wait for the BABY PICS..... KEEP EM ROLLING!!!!! SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
76 Posts

CONGRATS............:cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still sitting in Lordstown...they still say 15 days...ha ha ha

How come the days go by and the estimated wait time stays the same?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just pray it gets here before North Korea nukes us. HA HA HA

wait a minute...that isn't funny at all

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
I just pray it gets here before North Korea nukes us. HA HA HA

wait a minute...that isn't funny at all
:eek: ........yikes

·
Registered
574 Posts
Double yikes!!

MRSVIPER said:
:eek: ........yikes
Sounds like a certain crazed dictator could use a Sky!!! It sure has made us happy! Why launch missles when you can drive one! :cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
chris67 said:
Sounds like a certain crazed dictator could use a Sky!!! It sure has made us happy! Why launch missles when you can drive one! :cool:
That little pot-bellied thug wouldn't be able to see over the dashboard. That would just make him hate America more.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts