Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on a waitng list for a Redline forever now. I drove by the Saturn dealership here in Tampa, and there was a Sky in the parking lot. Just what I was looking for.

I wanted a Redline. I got a base.
I wanted Midnight Blue (or yellow, or black). I got red.
I wanted a manual transmission. I got an automatic.
I didn't really want a spoiler. I got one.
I wanted polished aluminum wheels. I got chrome.
I definitely didn't want the XM radio. Got one.

I wanted a car that would get the looks more than anything on the road. Got it.

The wife and I spent the entire weekend driving around. The stares, the smiles, the comments. Everything that has been discussed on this site is true. This car gets the attention. I've had people drive up beside me, blow the horn and yell 'NICE CAR'.

I have never had a car like this. This is exactly the car that I wanted.

I was surprised by the power. With the CAI, this car has plenty of pickup. And the growl when I punch it, very nice.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I'm glad you got what you wanted. :D You'll have fun in your Sky. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Glad you got what you wanted! :D

well at least it was a SKY :thumbs:

Happy Trails! :cool:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congratulatons!
Many happy miles!

There really is nothing quite like driving a Sky and the comments we get!

:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Unconscious wishes do come true....now the pics. If u don't publish pics, u have to return the car....rules of this forum
:agree: :agree: :agree: Rule number 34 in the forum rules and regulations states and I quote "When getting said automobile the forum member has three days to put pictures up on the forum or Fartblossom ,TwoTeeth, and Hound will confiscate said automobile until it is done". Now I don't want to rain on your parade but I can only hold these crazy dogs back for a time then I let the hounds of war loose.... Skip.. Pictures PLEASE...thank you :) :) :)

·
Registered
18,172 Posts
To all members of this forum...do not tell us u picked up a SKY unless u can publish it....pics pics pics....seeing is believing

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright, alright. I'll pry myself away from it long enough to find the camera.:D

·
Registered
994 Posts
:agree: :agree: :agree: Rule number 34 in the forum rules and regulations states and I quote "When getting said automobile the forum member has three days to put pictures up on the forum or Fartblossom ,TwoTeeth, and Hound will confiscate said automobile until it is done". Now I don't want to rain on your parade but I can only hold these crazy dogs back for a time then I let the hounds of war loose.... Skip.. Pictures PLEASE...thank you :) :) :)
I agree. Pics please. I also got a different color than I originally wanted. Blue to green but love what I got. Uncertain about the XM. I had Sirius in my Honda but cancelled it so I could have XM cheaper in both. Love the spoiler look now that I have it but wouldn't have ordered it.

Skip, get your Shakespeare right, me lad, " “Cry ‘HAVOC’ and let slip the dogs of war!” - William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I".

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
If pics are not posted by Noon tomorrow, let fartblossem pee on the tires.:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I agree. Pics please. I also got a different color than I originally wanted. Blue to green but love what I got. Uncertain about the XM. I had Sirius in my Honda but cancelled it so I could have XM cheaper in both. Love the spoiler look now that I have it but wouldn't have ordered it.

Skip, get your Shakespeare right, me lad, " “Cry ‘HAVOC’ and let slip the dogs of war!” - William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I".
Yeah but that tant hick...Skip...:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts