Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, for those who were wondering what the official Saturn Sky car cover looks like - here it is. Its easy to put on and looks like it is very high quality. Much better than the $30.00 covers you get at WalMart. But then this one is about 10 times the price. I screwed the antana off before putting the cover on.

I think she will be in the garage when at home... but if my wife takes it to the place where the birds do bombing practice she better be covered!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
that is sweet i was wondering which one to get you just sealed the deal for me!!! is that the one from saturn ? $$

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Road Trip!

YellowSky - here we cone! Are you ready to host a Sky Bar B Q?

Yup, this is the official Sky cover from Saturn as bought from our friendly local dealer for alot of money when you figure its just a real nice bit of lined, coated nylon. But then it is a whole lot nicer than a pile of bird crap!:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
My car will be garage kept too. I am fortunate that on the days I take it to work the lot is pretty safe from well -- falling objects. I am looking for a soft cover for garage use just to keep dust off over the winters.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
maybe we could plan somthing i need a sky first!!! im game

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
YellowSky said:
maybe we could plan somthing i need a sky first!!! im game
We'll bring the Skys. You can take mine for a spin. We can always do it again when yours comes in.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Why do you have to remove the antenna? Don't the have a prevision for it?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rick112 said:
Thanks for the pics. Why do you have to remove the antenna? Don't the have a prevision for it?
You can cut a hole where the antanna goes and use a grommet - the same as you would for any cover. I just find it easy to unscrew the antanna and put it in the trunk when using a cover. That way you have no little hole for water or other stuff to sneak through.:willy:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks good. I got one but haven't put it on yet. I'll be gone for 2 weeks in early May and plan to park and cover it while gone. My hubby isn't that anxious to drive it, anyway.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
we could plan somthing maybe we could start a new thread bout it?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
skyguy85 said:
Even covered... that's a sexy ass f%#^ing car!

CANT WAIT
Like a naked woman covered with a satin sheet...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Like a naked woman covered with a satin sheet...
:eek: I agree but :eek:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Keys

Ahh drove the baby to the keys today had dinner at Snappers... Sitting outside by the water We could see the Sky - I wonder if this was the first one on the Keys? A whole lot of people were walking over and staring at it.:D

·
Registered
266 Posts
cover

Hi Sunney Sky,
If you get the chance...I know all of your spare time is for cruisin'...would you please post a pic with the ragtop up?
I have the same colors on the way, but have yet to see them.
Thanks so much...oh...I live in a windy area and had planned on getting the cover to keep the sun off while it's parked at work, but was warned that they do a number on the paint if there is movement from the wind...have you heard or is there a warning about paint damage?
Thanks

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ragtop up

here is a photo with the ragtop up.

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
with thanks

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate the post...now I know...it's wasn't my first choice, but I think I will love it as much as you do!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.