Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call this morning from my dealership. Apparently someone this weekend backed out of getting theirs.

Their loss!!

Chilli Pepper Red decked out...pics to come!!

I cant believe it! This is the dealships 3rd one in!!! IM SO GEEKED!!! I pick it up after lunch!

·
Registered
251 Posts
:agree: Jealous of you, but happy for you at the same time! :cheers:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Fantastic !!!! Way to go. Pictures , Pictures and more pictures. Glad to hear some people are getting there cars makes me think mine will be here some day.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Mikey B said:
Got a call this morning from my dealership. Apparently someone this weekend backed out of getting theirs.

Their loss!!

Chilli Pepper Red decked out...pics to come!!

I cant believe it! This is the dealships 3rd one in!!! IM SO GEEKED!!! I pick it up after lunch!
That is great I wish someone would pass on a car at my Dealer, so I could get my car sooner! ]

USMC, I think you really want the Redline don't you! :jester:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats!I would also like to see pictures. As you may have noted from my signiture I am also getting a Chili Pepper Red Sky. Since I've never seen one, I love to at least see pictures. Lots of detail please. Don't forget about us. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pics please.....

I REALLY want to see some detailed pics of the Red/Tan top combo....especially with the top up. I have seen a few pics and I am not sure at this point if I like the Red with Tan top. If I want to change my mind, I am guessing I need to do it really soon, if its not too late already.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Awesome choice of color!!! You will have a BLAST!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gelfling said:
I REALLY want to see some detailed pics of the Red/Tan top combo....especially with the top up. I have seen a few pics and I am not sure at this point if I like the Red with Tan top. If I want to change my mind, I am guessing I need to do it really soon, if its not too late already.
Please post a few pics with the top up if you could....from a few different angles. My clock is ticking!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts