Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a new canadian sky has arrived. got it on friday,drove a little bit. shi--- weather. silver graphite, red leather, automatic(i know:confused: ) pictures attached. to you guys--yes full set of clubs will fit in the trunk, with a carry bag. see next attachment for golf clubs.

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
see guys--don't listen to your wife. the clubs will fit. see attached.
Congratulations!!!! :drool: I guess you need to sell your new baby on eBay now because you have driven it in the rain, right???? :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry guys, the devil made me say that! I have resolved myself that I'll have to wait till the first of the year to get mine, but hope abounds! Enjoy your ride...even if it rains! :driving:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no happyiam i did not drive it in the rain. i watched it out of my window with tears im my eyes:brentil:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Why was my car dropped off in Canada .... :jester:

Happy Trails! :cheers:

·
Registered
692 Posts
A little rain, so what?

Congratulations!!
I just got in from a trip to see Cheryl Crowe and John Mayer in at the Sleeptrain Ampitheater. It rained on us comin back from the Sacramanto area. I still got lot's of looks and head snaps, even in the rain with the top up. It just doesn't matter she looks good in all kinds of weather!
IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06
VIN#8059/Midnight Blue/Tan Leather/Tan Top/Manual/LSD/6 Disc Monsoon/Chromed 18 in Chrome/Windscreen/Wheel locks/CAI/Splash Guards

·
Registered
18,182 Posts
How much in American money does a Sky cost in Canada...inquiring minds...and yes miracles do happen. Set of golf clubs with the top down...:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
a new canadian sky has arrived. got it on friday,drove a little bit. shi--- weather. silver graphite, red leather, automatic(i know:confused: ) pictures attached. to you guys--yes full set of clubs will fit in the trunk, with a carry bag. see next attachment for golf clubs.
That thar third picture was real cute. I did not know that this here car defiled gravity. I turned my moniter sideways ta look at it an now my moniter won't go back into tha rite position. Sos now I gots a new slant on life....Hehehe Skip...:) :) :)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congratz...... :cheers:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats... :thumbs: She sure is pretty!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts