Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is so beautiful.. Chili pepper red and god is she hard to keep clean.. but not ot worry i'll bath her daily if i need to.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Please post pics... What is your VIN?:cool:

·
Registered
438 Posts
lisad08d3 said:
She is so beautiful.. Chili pepper red and god is she hard to keep clean.. but not ot worry i'll bath her daily if i need to.
I LOVED RED..but I know how lazy I am at cleaning cars! The silver pearl is for the lazy man like me...but the car looks clean all the time!!

Congrats on your car, that is a great color...It reaks.."sexy bitch"!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
that is a great color...It reaks.."sexy bitch"!
:lol:

·
Registered
18,271 Posts
Silver Pearl---A Day of Beauty

Hey..ISHOT3BUCKS...still have to wash my car at least every other day to make the Baby glisten. I realize dark colors show the dirt daily but silver pearl still needs to be bathed...A Day of Beauty

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congrats:cheers: Looking forward to seeing the pics. The dealer I went through has a Red demo made me consider Red. Enjoy it and if you can break away from cruising long enough to post pics.

·
Registered
87 Posts
lisad08d3 said:
Hello mate! I just got into the market for a Sky Redline. Which dealer did you go through? I'm here on Fort Gordon. Just curious...

·
Registered
804 Posts
Congrats. Make sure you clay your car with detailing fluid and then add a couple layers of synthetic wax and it is really easy to keep clean. Atleast you have red dirt there!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Post pictures please.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Enjoy....... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats!

Hey.... I'm in Augusta, too! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Augusta is one of the places I lived for a stretch.
Loved the women .. they knew how to party!
Oh yea .... congratulations on getting the car. Now you got to continue the fun and become active in the cruises. :cheers:

·
Registered
206 Posts
augusta

My other house is in Augusta. (Martinez to be exact) Strange to read that so many people have even been to augusta Not during masters week.

chris

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Congratulations on the Sky!!!

Love the color.

p.s. post pictures before Skip takes control!!

Shirley

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Congratulations on the Sky!!!

Love the color.

p.s. post pictures before Skip takes control!!

Shirley
...Hey Skip...it's been 21 months and still no pics......what?....does she get a reprieve because she's a chick?:lol::rolleyes:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
She has not posted since 5-4-06. She had one post, to tell us she had a Sky. She has a pic of it on her profile....Skip...She is not worth the time....:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts