Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local Saturn dealer expecting to get put on a waiting list and right there in their showroom was the exact sky I wanted. It had 11 miles on it. I left with it (yesterday), and it is everything I hoped it would be. Awesome driving experience, I absoluletly love it.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
rocky777 said:
I went to my local Saturn dealer expecting to get put on a waiting list and right there in their showroom was the exact sky I wanted. It had 11 miles on it. I left with it (yesterday), and it is everything I hoped it would be. Awesome driving experience, I absoluletly love it.
Congratulations, :cheers: I would love to see some pcitures :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
Congrats!!

Nothing like instant gratification. There are only two SKYs at four area dealers here and they are sold. The dealers are making people wait to pick up their SKYs until the next one arrives and everyone coming in is already sold. YOU GOT LUCKY!!!
:thumbs:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow Rocky congrats, must feel good to be able to get one right ont he spot! Way to go!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:thumbs: Well you can't beat that. Congradulations that sounds like one of the easiest no wait purchases yet. :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Good For You

Congrats, Hope mine isn't too far behind. :cheers: Going crazy with anticipation.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrads on the new addition:cheers: :cheers: Now buy a Mega Millions lottery ticket for you sure have a good luck charm. As with all new owners, I wish you many miles and many smiles:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats!

Congrats on your purchase! Your story reminds me of exactly how I acquired my Sky three weeks ago. Good to hear nice things happening! Enjoy the long days of sunshine(hopefully) ahead :cool:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I think that lottery ticket suggestion is a good one!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
370 Posts
You got lucky! Now your gonna know what its like to be a ROCK STAR!!!

It was wierd driving into the parking lot at the local Win-Dixie and seeing the cart retrevial guys go ape over my Sky.:cheers:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Everyone, I'm glad I found this forum, it's good to see what others have to say about this awesome car. I haven't had I car I loved driving as much since I was a kid. I got this at Saturn of Gaithersburg, in Maryland.

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WAY TOO COOL... CONGRATULATIONS.... enjoy the ride....... daily..... hehehe..i know i do...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Blue Sky said:
Nothing like instant gratification. There are only two SKYs at four area dealers here and they are sold. The dealers are making people wait to pick up their SKYs until the next one arrives and everyone coming in is already sold. YOU GOT LUCKY!!!
:thumbs:
This image is from the saturn.com/sky under the color section (Not the Build Your Sky section) select BlueStone -.

However this is a better idea of what BlueStone looks like

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Saturn sky

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Bluestone

richmcc said:
This image is from the saturn.com/sky under the color section (Not the Build Your Sky section) select BlueStone -.

However this is a better idea of what BlueStone looks like

View attachment 1775

Hmmm - that is probably the best looking picture of the Bluestone color I have seen so far - it might have just moved back up from the bottom of my list of possibilities to not quite the bottom - but still probably not back to the top.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.