Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my car! I picked it up Thursday night but I was out of town Friday and Saturday. I finally had the chance to clean her up today and take some pictures. I hope you enjoy as much as I do!!!

By the way, I absolutely LOVE my car! :D It is soooo fun to drive! I have gotten so many compliments already. People keep asking what it is and saying the typical, "that's a Saturn?!"

My sister had a housewarming party Friday night and I brought my car to show my family and friends. It seems like I was giving rides all night long to everyone! They kept calling it the Batmobile. :lol:

Anyway, I'm so happy I have my car! I can't wait to see some of you out on the road! :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some more photos...

Oh, and thank you Sunny Ragtop for coming to my delivery. Post the pics when you get a chance! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Is SWEET even good enough?? :thumbs: :cheers: :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
NC Sky said:
I finally got my car! I picked it up Thursday night but I was out of town Friday and Saturday. I finally had the chance to clean her up today and take some pictures. I hope you enjoy as much as I do!!!

By the way, I absolutely LOVE my car! :D It is soooo fun to drive! I have gotten so many compliments already. People keep asking what it is and saying the typical, "that's a Saturn?!"

My sister had a housewarming party Friday night and I brought my car to show my family and friends. It seems like I was giving rides all night long to everyone! They kept calling it the Batmobile. :lol:

Anyway, I'm so happy I have my car! I can't wait to see some of you out on the road! :cheers:
LOVE IT!!
Thats my color :cheers:
Enjoy!!!
mrsviper
still waiting
blk/red trim

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Congratulations!

It looks great!!!! All that stuff you've heard so far, from passer-byers will multiply and then qualtiply (it's my own word). It's got the total WOW factor to go along with your GRIN factor when you drive. Sometimes, it's hard to concentrate on anything else but feeling totally awesome!!!! I wish you great fun and the best weather conditions.....
Angel

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

she's a beauty!!! enjoy the ride!!!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Black is my favorite! Enjoy the ride, welcome to the family!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Incredible car, there really is no color I don't like. Black is awesome though, congrats!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats, nice car! I've been mulling over the interior all black or black w/red question quite a bit. Is it possible for you to post some more interior pics?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Now that is one beautiful car and yet vaguely familiar. Welcome to the family, enjoy your new ride I know I am. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Maxceler8 said:
Congrats, nice car! I've been mulling over the interior all black or black w/red question quite a bit. Is it possible for you to post some more interior pics?

Check out my gallery there are plenty there. :thumbs:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for all of the compliments!

This forum has been great for information and getting to know all the little things about the SKY that the dealer doesn't know! I'll post more pictures of my car as I get them!

·
Registered
131 Posts
WOW I am so jealous, that is the exact same car I ordered a year ago & am waiting for, it's gorgeous & totally worth waiting for by the looks of things. lol Thank you so much for the pic's not many people post their black beauties images on this site, most are silver & seeing it in black just makes it all worth while~ The car is amazing & I hope you enjoy it as much as I know I will, if it ever arrives. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts