Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I had originally ordered the sky, I was told I would get it around the end of July. I got a phone call a few weeks ago saying that there would be a sky available soon with the options I wanted except it did not have the red/black leather. I thought about it but the two-tone interior is one of the points that sold me on the car. So I told the dealer I'll wait. Yesterday I got a call saying one is available soon with the red/black but it did not have the chrome wheels. I thought long and hard but I decided I'll wait for what I want. Today I got a call saying the wheels were available and the car will be exactly as I ordered, so I don't know if they are switching the wheels off another one, but know matter what I get what I want and just in time for summer. I went from #3 on the list to having it within the month. What could be better!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am also ordering red/black leather but was told they are not producing them, so I guess their has been a change in production. Good to know, I would have waited myself.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Lets just hope they didn't take the chrome wheels offa my car!:lol: Congrats. I hope you get it soon. But if you do... please take a little time from the road to drop us a line and post some pictures.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Congrats to you :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
way cool....... then.... my GM was probably right when he said mine is at 030 today
..... i will drop by there tomorrow to see the papers for myself... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
indaskyz said:
When I had originally ordered the sky, I was told I would get it around the end of July. I got a phone call a few weeks ago saying that there would be a sky available soon with the options I wanted except it did not have the red/black leather. I thought about it but the two-tone interior is one of the points that sold me on the car. So I told the dealer I'll wait. Yesterday I got a call saying one is available soon with the red/black but it did not have the chrome wheels. I thought long and hard but I decided I'll wait for what I want. Today I got a call saying the wheels were available and the car will be exactly as I ordered, so I don't know if they are switching the wheels off another one, but know matter what I get what I want and just in time for summer. I went from #3 on the list to having it within the month. What could be better!
Way :cool: :cool:
:thumbs: Congratulations

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
indaskyz said:
no matter what I get what I want and just in time for summer. I went from #3 on the list to having it within the month. What could be better!
Well, besides seeing the truck with your car pull into your dealership.....
that's great news-really happy for ya!:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts