Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evenin' Folks-

Just wanted to let ya'all know that I had an opportunity to drive a SKY today.....

First of all, let me just tell you (again) that the pictures of the car do not do it justice. It's just a given. Even my husband had stated that after we (the sales guy) and I took off from the dealership, looking at it next to other cars just separates it from the rest. That it looked ever BETTER,

Secondly, I absolutely love the sound of the engine. It's low and purrs.

Thirdly, you all know that I HAD TO scare the crap outta the kid that took me. I think the phrase "hold on" practically made him jump out of his skin. ha ha But in all seriousness, I loved it. It shifts differently than my car, so I'm going to have to get used to the shift arrangement, but I'm happy to do so.

Finally, I got to drive a car, the same color as the one I ordered, with the same black "premium trim" interior with the 18" chromies.... so it allowed my husband to tell me that I looked good in the car (not that he wouldn't - cuz I'd kill him if he didn't). He said I looked really small in the car. I guess that beats the alternative! :thumbs:

Anyway, I had to test drive the car at "another" dealership, since mine hasn't come in yet, so on the way home, of course I stopped at my dealership to let them know I got to drive it, and jump up and down and clap and yell "I love it, I love it"!!!! As a result of my stopping in, I was provided with even better news, and that's the fact that my event status changed today.

I am really hoping to get the car in the next few weeks..... It's a real looker, that's for sure. And super fun to drive!!!!! I just can't wait!!!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'd ask for pictures but something seems to be up with this site!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Supposedly they fixed it last nite where only senior members can post now. Did you see Ernest's new pic? There awsome :thumbs:

·
Registered
131 Posts
What colour did u order?

Hey there I was just reading your post & noticed your signature doesn't state the colour you ordered.

:cheers:

Angelqute1 said:
Evenin' Folks-

Just wanted to let ya'all know that I had an opportunity to drive a SKY today.....

First of all, let me just tell you (again) that the pictures of the car do not do it justice. It's just a given. Even my husband had stated that after we (the sales guy) and I took off from the dealership, looking at it next to other cars just separates it from the rest. That it looked ever BETTER,

Secondly, I absolutely love the sound of the engine. It's low and purrs.

Thirdly, you all know that I HAD TO scare the crap outta the kid that took me. I think the phrase "hold on" practically made him jump out of his skin. ha ha But in all seriousness, I loved it. It shifts differently than my car, so I'm going to have to get used to the shift arrangement, but I'm happy to do so.

Finally, I got to drive a car, the same color as the one I ordered, with the same black "premium trim" interior with the 18" chromies.... so it allowed my husband to tell me that I looked good in the car (not that he wouldn't - cuz I'd kill him if he didn't). He said I looked really small in the car. I guess that beats the alternative! :thumbs:

Anyway, I had to test drive the car at "another" dealership, since mine hasn't come in yet, so on the way home, of course I stopped at my dealership to let them know I got to drive it, and jump up and down and clap and yell "I love it, I love it"!!!! As a result of my stopping in, I was provided with even better news, and that's the fact that my event status changed today.

I am really hoping to get the car in the next few weeks..... It's a real looker, that's for sure. And super fun to drive!!!!! I just can't wait!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts