Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, somebody pinch me. I cant believe it happened... I got the call tonight from my dealer that they got another image in and it was MINE ALLLLL MINE. So me and my $1,000 trotted our happy buns down and ordered. Im on cloud 9. I dont care how long it takes, as long as I get it. Oh and by the way, the crome wheels are not available now, but they said they will get them for me if I still want them later. Im getting closer to my new baby.... :thumbs: :D :driving:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
agirltrucker said:
OK, somebody pinch me. I cant believe it happened... I got the call tonight from my dealer that they got another image in and it was MINE ALLLLL MINE. So me and my $1,000 trotted our happy buns down and ordered. Im on cloud 9. I dont care how long it takes, as long as I get it. Oh and by the way, the crome wheels are not available now, but they said they will get them for me if I still want them later. Im getting closer to my new baby.... :thumbs: :D :driving:
YOU GO GIRL :driving: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I got The Call from my dealer the first week in February. Went down and picked color and options and assumed that the order had been entered.

Tonight I got another call from the dealer... to confirm my options before entering the order. D'oh! :banghead:

They also told me that the chrome wheels were currently not available, confirming posts by several other members.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the best wishes. Love ya all :grouphug:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WAY TOO COOL.......... now, we wait..... pace,,,,, mumble to ourselves for a few weeks... THEN CRUISE IN STYLE..... SkyBaby-07

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
:agree: :chill:. then :driving: Again, Congrats!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
What a thrill! Our dealer was able to change our image to red leather but he had to try it every day for nearly a week before it was accepted. Ask yours to try the next few days to see if they can change image to chrome - worth the effort if they catch it for you. Best of luck.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SkyBaby said:
WAY TOO COOL.......... now, we wait..... pace,,,,, mumble to ourselves for a few weeks... THEN CRUISE IN STYLE..... SkyBaby-07
Dont forget the sleepness nites too :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Angelqute1 said:
Many congrats to you!!!! Did they give you a time frame?
Yes, I think to be conservative they told me 4 to 6 weeks. But the salesman pulled me to the side and said out of the 1st 3 images they put in (mine was #3) Im the only one who wanted a standard so mine may be the 1st one into the dealer.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SkyHope said:
What a thrill! Our dealer was able to change our image to red leather but he had to try it every day for nearly a week before it was accepted. Ask yours to try the next few days to see if they can change image to chrome - worth the effort if they catch it for you. Best of luck.
Im thinking I will try that. And thanks again to eveyone

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ernest said:
Congrats, Couldn't Havehappened To A Nicer Person
AWWWWW why ty darling, your a sweet heart. Now, can you (or anyone) tell me how I can track my order. I asked the General Sales Manager last nite and he told me he didnt know people were able to do that since he said it was "confindential" to the individual dealer. :banghead:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
This is great news!! :drool: --- Soon you will be :driving:
Stay near that phone!:cheers:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Congrats, it is a thrill when you walk in and see your Actual Car for the first time, then sit in it and shut the door, it is like being in a jet fighter cockpit... all snug and cozy.... 4-6 weeks it probably close to being right now... and it will go by really fast... compared to waiting for your image in the first place...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I'm :D with envy:)

·
Registered
438 Posts
You will be driving your car faster than you think! I imaged Feb 20th and I have been released to carrier (040) 3/18/2006:thumbs: . That's fast!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ishot3bucks said:
You will be driving your car faster than you think! I imaged Feb 20th and I have been released to carrier (040) 3/18/2006:thumbs: . That's fast!
How were you able to track your car? No one at my dealer seems to know how anyone can do that???? help :confused:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SkyMan 07 said:
Congrats, it is a thrill when you walk in and see your Actual Car for the first time, then sit in it and shut the door, it is like being in a jet fighter cockpit... all snug and cozy.... 4-6 weeks it probably close to being right now... and it will go by really fast... compared to waiting for your image in the first place...
How did you keep from living in la la land untill it came? And your right, it has been such a long long long wait just to image Im still in shock.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts