Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Same for me over on the Solstice forum Mark. Tried to post a new thread in the test forum but it won't show up until a moderator approves it. Really???

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Got locked out of the Solstice Forum the last time they "upgraded" the site a few years ago.
Didn't bother re-registering and only go there to read now & then.
Que sera, sera.

·
Premium Member
5,143 Posts
I have requested to update my password. It works on this computer, but no idea what it is. No replies form any mod or administrator. @Robotech, can you help with this.

·
Super Moderator
11,122 Posts
I have requested to update my password. It works on this computer, but no idea what it is. No replies form any mod or administrator. @Robotech, can you help with this.
Oh man, not really. They're going to tell you to contact them with your info on that site I bet. PM @TomatoSoup, maybe he can get some traction over there.

·
Premium Member
5,143 Posts
I have the same problem on this site. The response does not make sense and it will not allow me to change my password. This thing is on its last legs, broken screen on a lap top. I haven't been using it during the whole trip. Need some help. I pm d Moms sol on the solstice site. Hopefully that will help over there.

·
Super Moderator
11,122 Posts
I have the same problem on this site. The response does not make sense and it will not allow me to change my password. This thing is on its last legs, broken screen on a lap top. I haven't been using it during the whole trip. Need some help. I pm d Moms sol on the solstice site. Hopefully that will help over there.
I thought you got all that sorted with changing your password...

·
Registered
474 Posts
I (MomsSol) sent you an email 10/2 with a temp password.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Just seeing if I can post here.. if you see this I guess I can.. if you don't see this I guess I can't wait if you can't see this, why am I typing this.. what a waste.

·
Super Moderator
5,144 Posts
Solstice forum apparently started the migration at 8:30 this morning. I was able to post at 8:22, but not at 8:31.

"Its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine." R.E.M.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts