Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Place a deposit on the 18th of May and recieved an order number a couple of weeks later. Is this a a temporary number or is the number that will follow the order the whole time? Dealer basically tells me that it is on order. Any thoughts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
order #

You've got you're order # already thats great.

My TPW is this week finally. I put my deposit down on 3/23 and have had order# GGR 869 for 2 months.

They say perfection takes time so mine should be PUUURFECT.

Good Luck, everyone here feels the pain of waiting.

Silver Graphite Manual
6 Disc
LSD
Chrome wheels (i hope)

·
Registered
255 Posts
msgtairforce said:
Place a deposit on the 18th of May and recieved an order number a couple of weeks later. Is this a a temporary number or is the number that will follow the order the whole time? Dealer basically tells me that it is on order. Any thoughts.
What is the number they gave you?

·
Registered
56 Posts
msgtairforce said:
Number they gave me was KDQRW6.
That's a dealer order number. GM isn't "aware" of your order yet, it looks like you're still in line at the dealership. I'd call and ask what place you are on the waiting list and what your VOM is. I recommend looking at the faq and getting to be friends with it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
msgtairforce said:
The order number you have is a random number given to the dealer by the computer. Actually it tells you and them that you are in line at the dealership awaiting an "image". When your order is accepted by GM you will receive another order number (3 alpha and 3 numeric) like you can see here on many posts. Then the clock actually starts clicking torward production of your car.

Welcome to the line of the waiting.:cheers:

·
Registered
39 Posts
We have an order number, but we were told that they use the GM system now and that it doesn't know what a VOM number is. My salesman expects to get the TPW next week. I plan to wait until then, and if I don't get any additional information, then I plan to talk to the GM. We were originally told that we should get the car the end of June or begining of July.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts