I am really excited now............order # KDVFDQ.....:willy:
So now what does that mean :confused:
more waiting right...:eek:
yes it does we got our order # on 5-9-06 and was built on 06-06-06
so just sit back and wait it will be here soon

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Yes more waiting -- but now the clock is really running. Give them a week and ask for a status code. Then ask each week:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Order #

I got my order number as well today....KFKQV9....Saturn of Birmingham says I'm 5th in line. I don't have a clue if that's good or bad.....any thoughts????

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
Monsoon 6 - Disk

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
With the way my luck has been going, it means you'll have your car before me! Congrats on the progress.

Sorry still a little uptight about not getting my car yet.

·
Registered
56 Posts
As far as I know, the # is just a way for your dealership to keep track of your order and place in line. I have my # and I'm still 11th in line. :banghead:

But it sure makes you feel better to actually have something substantial connected to the wait!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I just got my order # too on 6/8. Now the real patience begins.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I tried to change something last week and was told my car was in production, but I was told a TPW of 6/26/06. Gee, could that mean I am moving faster than thought? :) :) I can hope and dream, right? Oooh it would be great to have it by June 29.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
skywulf said:
I tried to change something last week and was told my car was in production, but I was told a TPW of 6/26/06. Gee, could that mean I am moving faster than thought? :) :) I can hope and dream, right? Oooh it would be great to have it by June 29.
Time to build the Wolf's car!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
ooh...it is, it is...cross your fingers for me! And I will keep 'em crossed for everyone else in the meantime!!! :cheers: :lol:

·
Registered
255 Posts
skywulf said:
ooh...it is, it is...cross your fingers for me! And I will keep 'em crossed for everyone else in the meantime!!! :cheers: :lol:
Skywulf - My TPW was the same as yours. I talked to my SM today and he tells me my car is being built as we speak. One big "HOWEVER", he started working for Saturn YESTERDAY. So my hopes fell back to a longer wait.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
skywulf said:
skywulf, my order was accepted may 15th, so were really close with our tpw! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
At least none of us are alone! :) :) We are pulling for each other to get our cars. Wouldn't it be great if we were topless by July 4th? My stepdaughter is 11 and we have planned a girls day in the roadster. She is sposed to be visiting me er...my husband...July 4th weekend. It would be cool to take her to a ladies lunch, a little pottery painting in the roadster. :cheers: :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
My order was accepted by Saturn on 5/26/06. I didn't ask for my preliminary order number but was told I'm #1 on the list for the Redline in San Antonio.

Sky Redline
Black with tan top.
Black seats with tan inserts
Automatic

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
willnwanderer said:
My order was accepted by Saturn on 5/26/06. I didn't ask for my preliminary order number but was told I'm #1 on the list for the Redline in San Antonio.

Sky Redline
Black with tan top.
Black seats with tan inserts
Automatic
You preliminary order went in but they Red Line's and the GXP'S have not been picked up by GM yet.I think you misunderstood what was said or you dealer gave you wrong info.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
skywulf said:
At least none of us are alone! :) :) We are pulling for each other to get our cars. Wouldn't it be great if we were topless by July 4th? My stepdaughter is 11 and we have planned a girls day in the roadster. She is sposed to be visiting me er...my husband...July 4th weekend. It would be cool to take her to a ladies lunch, a little pottery painting in the roadster. :cheers: :D
"Topless by july fourth".... :eek: ....sure why not!!..HEHE...
(That was in my younger days, oops).....j/k :rolleyes:

O YOU MEAN IN THE S K Y ......

·
Registered
255 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts