Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving during my lunch break and saw a sweet car catch my eye...I first thoiught it was the sky..as I approached I realized it was a SOSTICE. I have to admit, both cars are great looking and it made me chase it down! Congrats to all SOLSTICE and SKY owners...they both look awesome!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I agree 100% with you.... when i was getting WAY TOO ANTSY... waiting for my image to get in.. i did go test drive a SOLSTICE.... OMG.... it was awesome.... and if it would have had ONSTAR... i would have brought it home that night.. but, it didnt.. of course, i would still be getting my baby.. but... they are both HOTTT looking cars and we all will look GREAT IN THEM.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
24 Posts
Worth the wait!!!

My first post by the way and have observed this forum for about six months. I just had to sign up and tell you the car is awesome. I picked mine up on 3/22. I also was first tempted by the solstice, now I am glad I bought the Sky. Hang in there!! I was #1 on list.
Stonewall

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
stonewall said:
My first post by the way and have observed this forum for about six months. I just had to sign up and tell you the car is awesome. I picked mine up on 3/22. I also was first tempted by the solstice, now I am glad I bought the Sky. Hang in there!! I was #1 on list.
Stonewall
Post your vin!!
How about a picture??:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
I was driving during my lunch break and saw a sweet car catch my eye...I first thoiught it was the sky..as I approached I realized it was a SOSTICE. I have to admit, both cars are great looking and it made me chase it down! Congrats to all SOLSTICE and SKY owners...they both look awesome!
LMAO! I did the exact same thing yesterday! I was picking up lunch and waiting to turn onto the street where I work, when a Sly (Silver Graphite) Solstice turned left in front of me! Needless to say, I promptly gave chase.

The lady who drives it works right around the corner from me and didn't seem the least bit surprised when some loser followed her into the parking lot. It was nice to see the color I want in person and we had a nice little chat. She seemed to be in a hurry, but almost resigned to having to stop and talk about her car- as though it happens so frequently it's starting to get to her. Not to worry, in a few weeks I'll be glad to help handle the throngs of admirers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts