Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I was at my dealership last week and they had a silver "sky" with red/blk trim, automatic, everything I ordered except it wasn't black....Well it wasn't sold (so I finally got to test drive the auto), and said," I'll TAKE IT!!....well they wouldn't sell it to me, they had to go down the line of the people that were waiting for a car ahead of me..:willy: ..ok I understand that....also they have to keep one sky in the dealership at all times so they couldn't let me have anyways, at least not yet!?....ok I understand that....but when and if I decide to take that silver sky, by then it would be full of miles AND HAVE BEEN DRIVEN BY EVERYONE?................WHAT DO I DO!!!
(the dealership is aware of me)......should I wait for my orginial order? Or if the dealership calls me, go for the silver.......damn..:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: my order was to be placed this month ....

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
MRSVIPER said:
Well, I was at my dealership last week and they had a silver "sky" with red/blk trim, automatic, everything I ordered except it wasn't black....Well it wasn't sold (so I finally got to test drive the auto), and said," I'll TAKE IT!!....well they wouldn't sell it to me, they had to go down the line of the people that were waiting for a car ahead of me..:willy: ..ok I understand that....also they have to keep one sky in the dealership at all times so they couldn't let me have anyways, at least not yet!?....ok I understand that....but when and if I decide to take that silver sky, by then it would be full of miles AND HAVE BEEN DRIVEN BY EVERYONE?................WHAT DO I DO!!!
They defintely (the dealership is aware of me)......should I wait for my orginial order? Or if the dealership calls me, go for the silver.......damn..:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: my order was to be placed this month ....
Okay, I went thru this myself, let me get my laddar.....I use it to get my friends out of the tree. Silver is gorgeous, but hang on for what you want. Don't get a car that is testdriven by other booties..patience, girlfriend! But, if you cannot stand it...OUR CARS WILL BE TWINSIES!!!!!! :lol: :lol: Except for the red leather.......

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I would say wait, because you ever what kind of abuse will be steeped upon this one before it becomes available. Kind of a whacky dealer though, mine will sell them as soon as they come in, as popular as the SKY is, most people already know what to expect.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
skywulf, i tell this car waiting stuff, is going to drive me crazy, :banghead: actually it already has.:willy:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I would wait and get everything you want, besides you have a Viper to help you ease the wait........:D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah well, my names on the titles, but ones a show car only, :rolleyes: and the other is my husbands..........ya know..

·
Registered
877 Posts
steal his keys....... I wont Tell:yesnod:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: ............Let me tell ya, I have!...After 25 years of marriage whats his is mind, and whats mind is mind...hehe:cheers: ..j/k

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
Don't grab a car with unknown testdrive miles.
Hold out for your car.
It's not even your color.

Now. No more test drives for you.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wait for your dream car!

It will be worth it......but it has been awfully long......I hope it is ordered soon! :cheers:

·
Registered
574 Posts
We have a Hyundai Tucson

RMFNSKY said:
I agree, A Viper would have eazed my pain of waiting
It took away all the pain of waiting.....no I lied......:D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey everyone I was by the dealership today! I am bugging the crap out of them! :lol: actually i was in the area with my siste-in-law..ANYWHO THEY SAID AN AUTOMATIC MIDNIGHT BLUE WITH BLACK INTERIOR CAN BE MIND IF i WANT IT. IT WILL BE IN THE DEALERSHIP WITHIN A MONTH....:eek: wHAT ANOTHER TEMPTATION... :drool: ....O NO NOT AGAIN!!

I turn them down, I just want what I ordered I guess? :willy:

·
Registered
314 Posts
MRSVIPER said:
I turn them down, I just want what I ordered I guess? :willy:

We waited - passed on silver pearl/black & white/black. Got our silver graphite/red and never ever have had any regrets about the additional 7.5 week delay. The red interior, since you seem to favor it, will really make this car for you.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, I needed some convincing......:)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Talk about bugging the crap you of them, Check the tail lights for fireflys.......just a thought Maverick.......and for my two cents get the car and drive, drive, drive. What are you waiting for.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Silver with 5-speed auto and black/red interior? Hmm..that sounds like the car I drove 3 weeks back. It had like 20 miles on it then.

The car was nice, that was my first experience with the Sky one on one, but the car was a DOG. I did not like the auto at all. I wasn't really driving it hard at all, but it didn't feel as peppy as I was expecting.

HOLD ON, girl, get what you REALLY want.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
If the dealer is going to use it as a demo, I'd let them keep it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
What you wanted.......

Always go with what you want. If you "settle" for something else you will always question your decision. My wife is getting the Silver Pearl/Black Leather. She had an opportunity to take a beautiful Black/Black but passed. We are at status 3400 (last week) and hoping to hear from the dealership this week that it has been built. Stick to your plan, you'll be happier in the end!:thumbs:

·
Registered
18,031 Posts
anticipation always makes it worth it...get what u want and u will not be disappointed....otherwise u will be sorry. Don't settle for less

1 - 20 of 22 Posts