Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my new car yesterday im so excited almost thought about calling out today becuase its so nice. In the pics you have my summer ride and my winter ride now i can love driving all the time. Thank you to all the posters on this site i have used alot of the knowledge i learned here thank you:cheers: :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
:cheers: Congrats, now get out and :driving: it down the highway!!:thumbs: :lol:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Top down and :driving: time! :thumbs: Congrats!

·
Registered
453 Posts
bigd2114 said:
I got my new car yesterday im so excited almost thought about calling out today becuase its so nice. In the pics you have my summer ride and my winter ride now i can love driving all the time. Thank you to all the posters on this site i have used alot of the knowledge i learned here thank you:cheers: :thumbs:
Oh my God, you have my car!! I'm so thrilled I finally got to see my Chili Peper Red with the black top. All I've seen is the light top. Congrats!!

Theresa

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
bigd2114 said:
Very :cool: Enjoy the :driving: !!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

bigd2114 said:
now that is a pretty car!!!!!!!!!!Enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wheel wells look good

the wheel wells look good drove it yesterday had everyone at work drooling i love it and it rides like a dream had a little squeeking in the gauges but i just touched it and it stopped and have one questions has anyone heard air like a slight wistle coming out of the back left shoulder in the drivers sear

·
Registered
266 Posts
The Sky I test drove also had driver's window air noise...I figured an across the board design prob, but I understand there's gonna be some air noise with a ragtop...anyone hear it?
and could someone please look into getting spellcheck for posts...geeze I look at some of mine and think that it was either very late or I'm just not what I once was...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts