Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to check my "work" emails tonight and got this email sent to me this morning from my dealer...

Good Morning Rachel,

I wanted to personally inform you of an exclusive showing of the Saturn SKY at Saturn of The Valley beginning the afternoon of November 1st through November 2nd at the close of business. Because our store is tops in the nation I was able to arrange for this one time only event to share the SKY with our customers. We hope you'll be able to come see it "up close" on our newly redesigned showroom.

Man, what a way to end my weekend. I know I saw it up close and personal last weekend in Anaheim, but to see it where I am gonna be pulling out of a lot just seems that much more intense.

That's why I'm telling you all, be patient... even with your dealers. We all know we've questioned what we've heard from others, but don't burn your bridges... my dealer wasn't obligated to inform me (I don't think). But I keep in touch and I sent him an excited email from the show last week with the pictures and he emailed me this morning. I'm so jazzed. We're headed toward the holidays and we're gonna be shopping and eating and doing the holiday stuff, and before you know it, it's gonna be 2007. And then, my birthday in March, ha ha..... I'm ear to ear grinning. Lookin' forward to November 1st, it's right around the corner.....

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
This week I will be notifying all my customers that have shown interest in the SKY about our SKY Event which is happening on Oct/29 Saturday all day. We are making this event a BIG one with the media being invited along with us catering lunch from a local BBQ restaurant for all attendees. Should be a lot of fun... :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
230 Posts
saturn of van nuys,ca

this is the dealership i have put my deposit. my salesperson called me this week to let me know about the preview on the 1st....

this is my first experience with saturn, but it wont be my last...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey it will be there the 1st and 2nd right?????? I am not sure I would make it on time on the first. By the time I get off work and fight the traffic the place may be closed. I get off work early on wednesday so I can make it on the second :D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll meet you there.... I'd like to go the first night. When I went to put my deposit down, they were going through major construction, that it took me a minute to find my way in. So it'll be exciting to me to seet it completed AND see the car. I also want to stay in good contact with my...well, I'd say my dealer, but she doesn't have email I don't think, so I deal more with the Sales Manager and he's a cool cat. So, anyway, yeah, I'd meet you there, but I have to go after work. That gets me over there at around 7pm.

·
Registered
141 Posts
What are their hours?

Angelqute1 said:
I'll meet you there.... I'd like to go the first night. When I went to put my deposit down, they were going through major construction, that it took me a minute to find my way in. So it'll be exciting to me to seet it completed AND see the car. I also want to stay in good contact with my...well, I'd say my dealer, but she doesn't have email I don't think, so I deal more with the Sales Manager and he's a cool cat. So, anyway, yeah, I'd meet you there, but I have to go after work. That gets me over there at around 7pm.

·
Registered
308 Posts
hey angelqute1
i am new to this site and i just got a chance to see the new sky up front and personal last night at our local saturn dealer in rockford IL. they brought in a midnite blue one. we are pre registered and we put a deposit down. i can not wait til it comes in
i ordered the midnite blue, auto, with 6 disc cd changer, leather.

bentley

·
Registered
165 Posts
PammySky said:
Hey is that in the San Fernando Valley? What city is it in???? Man I am sooooooooooo there =)
Get on the 405 Freeway and drive toward "The Valley" when you see white smoke and smell Beer get off on Roscoe Blvd. You can't miss it on the opposite side of the Freeway of the Beer Factory.

You all have fun with that, I'll be in Vegas at SEMA. There has to be at least one Saturn Sky in Vegas..

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is the most accurate set of directions I have ever heard. I laughed so hard, I almost peed my pj's because the smell of the hops from the Budweiser Plant can really smell sometimes..... I grew up in the valley. That was great! And you're right.... off the 405 at Roscoe. Between Sherman Way and Nordhoff.

I'm not sure of their hours, you'll have to check the website. I'm just cruising over there after work....

Have a nice night..

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
SCdyne said:
You all have fun with that, I'll be in Vegas at SEMA. There has to be at least one Saturn Sky in Vegas..
http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayServlet?target=http://image.emerald.gm.com/gmnews/viewmonthlyreleasedetail.do?domain=3&docid=19978

Among the 25 smaller vehicles taking center stage at SEMA are customized versions of Chevrolet's new hit HHR and Cobalt; the new Pontiac Solstice and G6; the Saturn Ion and upcoming Sky; and the new, smaller HUMMER H3.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
This week I will be notifying all my customers that have shown interest in the SKY about our SKY Event which is happening on Oct/29 Saturday all day. We are making this event a BIG one with the media being invited along with us catering lunch from a local BBQ restaurant for all attendees. Should be a lot of fun... :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:[/QUOTE I'll be there tomorrow.hope to see you.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I met my Dream Car and an Angel on the same night!

I went to the Saturn of the Valley tonight and as I pulled up and got out of my car so did AngelQute1 and her husband (though I did know it at the time.

I got bunch of pics, some I posted to the Gallery(I will post ther rest later. We asked a lot of questions, pleaded with them to open the trunk, which they said they could not.

However, Angelcute did manage to get them to let her sit in the Sky , which of course insisted that I sit in it as well. Here are couple of pics.

I am the one that looks like they are awaiting execution!
Me in the Sky
AngelQute1 in the Sky

Angel, it was great meeting you and I will take you up on the ride offer!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts