Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturn of Doylestown got an allocation for a red automatic with black top and black leather with chrome wheels and I took it even though I wanted the regular wheels. They said it should be in in 6-8 weeks!!!! :jester: I am so excited that I promised my husband no Christmas presents for me if I could get the chrome wheels ($550 more $). That's okay, I'll sit in my Sky on Christmas day!!! They told me that I jumped over 6 redlines and a manual trans by okaying this order. Also, for anyone in the area who wants to test drive one, Saturn of Doylestown will have a manual to try this Saturday.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am so excited that I promised my husband no Christmas presents for me if I could get the chrome wheels ($550 more $). That's okay, I'll sit in my Sky on Christmas day!!!
That's cute :lol: We'll get ours about the same time. :thumbs:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sad

It pretty sad when you ask for a winch for your pickup truck so you can put a horse carriage in the back of it! That was a few years ago when I drove my horse. Now I've traded up to chrome wheels :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sue,
Your now an official line jumper LOL, Merry Christmas.Was Wayne your sales person?
Tout

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sales person

No, Matt was my salesperson and I also dealt with Lori, the manager. Did you get your Sky there?

·
Registered
26 Posts
We had our Redline ordered around the same period as you, we won't see ours till spring.The car will be driven by Linda,Bluestone color in the Doylestown area,we have friends that own a red sky and I think they are trading up to the Redline this winter, he may even be on that list already.
Tout

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations - it will be worth every minute of the wait!! The red and black is so beautiful, you will have lots of people taking second looks.:D

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Sue: Congratulations, the waiting is almost over. Looking forward to pictures. maybe that will suffice until my chili pepper redline arrives.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sue: Congratulations, the waiting is almost over. Looking forward to pictures. maybe that will suffice until my chili pepper redline arrives.
I doubt that will comfort you at all. One day your dream will too come true. Thanks for you patience.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Best of luck

Saturn of Doylestown got an allocation for a red automatic with black top and black leather with chrome wheels and I took it even though I wanted the regular wheels. They said it should be in in 6-8 weeks!!!! :jester: I am so excited that I promised my husband no Christmas presents for me if I could get the chrome wheels ($550 more $). That's okay, I'll sit in my Sky on Christmas day!!! They told me that I jumped over 6 redlines and a manual trans by okaying this order. Also, for anyone in the area who wants to test drive one, Saturn of Doylestown will have a manual to try this Saturday.
Good luck with the SKY. You will be glad for the wheels. I have a Silver Pearl fully loaded with the chrome wheels and i just past up on a Silver Pearl Red Line with regular wheels. I can wait. At least I still have a SKY. Fantastic car. I am from Allentown.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts