Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys AND gals,

I just ordered my redline last saturday and I can't wait to get it. I hope to be getting it around March (My bday). That will be great since it will be after winter and I would have been able to learn how to drive a stick by then. :D

Silver Graphite/ black top
Redline
Chrome Wheels
Monsoon System
deck spoiler
red/black leather interior

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey guys AND gals,

I just ordered my redline last saturday and I can't wait to get it. I hope to be getting it around March (My bday). That will be great since it will be after winter and I would have been able to learn how to drive a stick by then. :D

Silver Graphite/ black top
Redline
Chrome Wheels
Monsoon System
deck spoiler
red/black leather interior
CONGRATS...WELCOME TO THE FORUM.....NOW I'LL HAVE A TWIN IN MO.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the waiting room. :cheers:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
event code

I'm sure this has already been posted and I apologize for asking, but I am unfamiliar with the event code and how I can view that. If you could either tell me or tell me where to look it would be great. I must head to be now, gotta get up in a few hours for school. YIPPEE:D THANKS!

Regards,
Stephen

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Welcome! For information and a support group on Sky addiction you may go to the thread, Confessions of A Sky Addict....:cheers: We'll be sharing your wait with you, pointing you in the direction of old threads, etc.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I'm sure this has already been posted and I apologize for asking, but I am unfamiliar with the event code and how I can view that. If you could either tell me or tell me where to look it would be great. I must head to be now, gotta get up in a few hours for school. YIPPEE:D THANKS!

Regards,
Stephen
You get your event codes from your Sales person or, most likely teh GM of teh Saturn Store you are using. Set up a deal with them to keep you updated -- perhaps a friday email or something...

·
Premium Member
921 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Have fun waiting for your 2008 Sky Redline...at least you'll have the mechanically adjustable seats.:jester:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Waiting here was the saving grace of waiting, and it is fun to stick around once it arrives too! :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Have fun waiting for your 2008 Sky Redline...at least you'll have the mechanically adjustable seats.:jester:
And the new door switch...:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
129 Posts
What door switch?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Well, I just got in line......

Placed the deposit to be able to stand in line to get a R/L order in the system. Was told it would probably be an '08 model year.... and delivered somewhere between 12 to 18 months away....

Largest dealership in Michigan.... 10-12 people in line ahead of me and $1K to get the spot.....

Going to be a long wait.... Hopefully by then they will have all the bugs worked out like the seat and door locks and a few other nice additions (onboard navigation system would be cool....)

Polar White
Black Leather
Spoiler
Monsoon CD
Chrome 18's
Two Pedal

HoldHard

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got a call today from my dealer that my car has been invoiced and should be here in a week :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts