Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, that was so fun just to watch!!!!! That car gave me chills, it was the Vauxhall (sp?) 220. BUT, what he did mention was the placement of the engine? Front vs. Back and how the AWESOME performance this other car did, they made front engine ones and they were set to sell in England and some stuff went down and so they sold it off to Detroit and made it the Sky. You know, I think I'm ranked at Senior Poster or something on this forum. This is the only forum I've been on in my life. And since I put my deposit down, I was all excited.... I came onto this forum and learned so much!!! I spoke to more people, had ideas, etc. And now it's just the waiting. And I'm trying to be patient, but it seems so far away, ya know? So then when I watched this tonight, the spark was relit and I am just crazy about the car. I really do look forward to owning this car, whenever I get it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I never heard of that show, until I went overseas. Now we only receive International shows (I do not have AFN) and have stumbled across that show. :cheers:Great Show!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yep, that's a great show. The thing I like most about it is that the hosts seem to have a genuine real good time.... :lol: That and the British mastery of the understatement...

Check out this little rocket from the show:

Top Gear

(be patient, its not about the bike in the beginning!)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ghost said:
Yep, that's a great show. The thing I like most about it is that the hosts seem to have a genuine real good time.... :lol: That and the British mastery of the understatement...

Top Gear

:cheers: I cannot get it to open, but I will try their web site.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Ghost said:

Top Gear

All I can say is W O W ! ! ! ! ! ! That was fun to watch and I can't imagine how much fun that would be to drive... AWESOME!!! :cool:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Ghost said:

Top Gear

Great link, the light weight motorcycle style body is really cool.
:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ghost said:

Top Gear

The atom was on last week. It makes most sport cars look like grocery getters. There are a couple of them floating around in US with Accord engines. 5lbs/hp ratio, yowza. I've got 10lbs/hp and it can frightening, I can't imagine a 5 to 1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts