Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got it :thumbs:
I LOVE IT, I JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT IT!!!
Everything you guys and gals mentioned about getting tons of attention is true, It was kindda overwhelming........So I put 120 HAPPY miles on my first day with her.

Marco
:cheers:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Isn't it amazing? I have had the car about 30 hours now and it already has about 250 miles on it... but hey I bought it to enjoy it so I intend to do it! I know what you mean about the attention, I had a guy in a new Mustang GT come up behind me in a road construction area about 5 miles from my dealership while driving it home yesterday, I saw him tailgating me and assumed he was checking out the car.... well all of a sudden we had to slam on our brakes for the construction and he almost slammed right into me, I just closed my eyes and gripped the steering wheel and waited for the *crunch*... a few seconds later I opened my eyes and he has slammed into a bunch of cones in the lane beside us (which was closed) to avoid hitting me... SCARY! But hey, better the cones than the Sky! Hopefully other drivers will be more careful, lol. Congratulations!! Post some pictures if you get a chance.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congrats HRR I have been going since 29 March and the newness still has not worn off for me. Sparkle I totaly concur much better the cones than anyone's SKY anyday. :thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Its a great car............. Enjoy it...:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Congratulations

vstar said:
Its a great car............. Enjoy it...:cheers:
Marco Hope you can join us on Saturday.
See the thread about Mullholland

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Congrats! Welocme to the family of SKY owners! Enjoy her!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome aboard from Minnesota!....AND CONGRATS!!

Its one fun car to drive! :cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats!

Just wait until you see folks stop and stare!
Many happy miles to you!

·
Registered
36 Posts
congrats to you!!

scary story about the mustang!!

My dealership is on the worst road in the city for accidents ... I was terrified to pull out into traffic without really having a "feel" for her yet!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know what you mean....I was kind of scared at first...it feels big for a small car, well at least at first it did...I actually stalled her a few times (Stick) LOL......But I think I got it down now.

Marco

KallieKY said:
congrats to you!!

scary story about the mustang!!

My dealership is on the worst road in the city for accidents ... I was terrified to pull out into traffic without really having a "feel" for her yet!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think in Canada you can order the two tone red/black with black top for the chilli pepper red......if you get the two tone tan you are forced to get the tan top, well at least here in the US you are. The two tone red black interior is not an option for chilli pepper red here in the US.

Marco

Tonic said:
i have a question, i saw a red one with 2 tones inside and black top. Is it possible to order that?

Because i want black top both with 2 tones inside.

Like that one

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/be/07saturnsky.htm

·
Registered
453 Posts
You Got It??

HotRedRoadster said:
I finally got it :thumbs:

Oh my God Marco!! I am so thrilled for you. I have been checking to see if you had posted good news yet. I just saw this today. When did you get your Sky? Are you going on the Sky run with us this Saturday? Congratulations and welcome to the party. Never a dull moment when your driving in your car.
Theresa / Terry
:thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts