Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a couple Solstices and a SKY over the weekend. I sure do miss mine. I wish Santa, Tooth Fairy, Megamillions, or Powerball would come visit me.

The wife is very happy with her new Passat. It is larger than the Jetta that was totaled and has a good ride. I find it strange that my old Jetta had a few more stuff creature comforts than the Passat has: 8-way power driver and passenger seat and auto air.

Too bad thew new Aura wasn't out yet. After my good experience with the SKY, we would have probably considered it.

Enjoy your SKYs!

·
Super Moderator
11,445 Posts
You know, if you were a Crimsion Tide fan you'd already had your Sky by now...:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: LOL Just messing.

Trust me, it will be worth the wait. :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Maybe right now wasnt the right time for you to have one...... hopefully again you will have another....... Timing is everything....SkyBaby-07 i am very glad your wife is enjoying her new car...... as long as it does the job.. it should be ok....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its worse than that...I have loved and lost. I think it may have been better not to have loved the SKY at all.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Does that go along with the addage... of.. . if you love something....LET IT GO... and if it comes back to you.... (POSSIBLY LATER) it is YOURS to keep... and if not... it wasnt meant to be?... i dont know....trying to help..... SkyBaby-07 i know i was thinking of selling mine.... but, dont think i could give her up.... just like i couldnt give away a kid..... OH WAIT... maybe i could..... Sry.....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Crimson Tide

Nope.......1985 Graduate here of THE University of Alabama......and I continue to sit waiting.......I wish my AU friend had let me know he wanted to sell........

Waiting in B'ham.....and waiting......and waiting....

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm still not clear on why you can't have 2 cars?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The SKY was our third vehicle. I just couldn't afford to keep its payment and replace my wife's car with something decent. She definitely wasn't going to let me keep two fairly new cars for myself while she got a used one. :eek:

I guess I could have let her drive the GTO, but its not as practical for a family car, the trunk is way too small. And honestly, I don't trust my wife with that much horsepower. To be fair, she thinks its way to much car for me too. :cool: Also, I am a bit on pins and needles waiting to find out if our insurance company drops her (a much longer story for another long post).

I guess I could have sold the GTO, but then the SKY would have been my daily driver with no backup to pick up the kids if need be. I would have taken a bath to sell the GTO though.

I hated to let the SKY go, but the math just didn't work out. I guess being an engineer has its disadvantages.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, SKYBaby...thanks for the encouragement. Maybe, someday, there will be a Redline in my future. :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
AUsomTiger said:

I guess I could have sold the GTO...
Oh heck no, you made the right choice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts