Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Family-- I both need and want a BRA. I know that 3M has one in development or something but I can not wait. I dont care if its black, white, or clear. I need something!!! During my babys nightly wipe down, I noticed a small nick/dent/scratch, whatever you want to call it, to the right of the SATURN logo. This is not exceptable.:eek: Is it possible it could be custom made? and if so by who?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
IslandHopper said:
Sky Family-- I both need and want a BRA. I know that 3M has one in development or something but I can not wait. I dont care if its black, white, or clear. I need something!!! During my babys nightly wipe down, I noticed a small nick/dent/scratch, whatever you want to call it, to the right of the SATURN logo. This is not exceptable.:eek: Is it possible it could be custom made? and if so by who?
Saturn does sell a "clear bra" Its a plastic coating that goes over the front of the car. Im sorry I dont know the correct name, but Im sure someone will post the correct name. Good luck :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Would you be referring to the "RoadBlock" coating that I see on some new cars?

·
Registered
277 Posts
IslandHopper said:
Don't quote me, but I believe that Crown Acura in Richmond is a 3M clear bra retailer. They vend the work out and the vendor could do the Sky. Check it out. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
nscrbug said:
Would you be referring to the "RoadBlock" coating that I see on some new cars?
I sorry I dont know what its called. But it looks like a clear plastic coating that goes over the front of the car to prevent the rock chips. Still tossing it over if I want it or not :confused:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
The Stig said:
We are working on a Clear Bra for the Sky as we speak. We already offer one for the Solstice. :willy:

Stay tuned.

Neil
Great, please let me know when you get one as the road I live on has a couple big gravel yards and even though they are suppose to cover their loads the rock haulers seldom do!:mad: Rocks getting thrown up are a routine I have grown to hate!:banghead: Anything that will make my new baby - whenever it gets here, which should be anyday now - will be greatly appreciated!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Victorias secret has a new bra out too. It is clear and it uplifts . Would not work to well on sky. Would not cover all the vital parts. Would be interesting. Skip......the perv... :cheers: :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Skip said:
Victorias secret has a new bra out too. It is clear and it uplifts . Would not work to well on sky. Would not cover all the vital parts. Would be interesting. Skip......the perv... :cheers: :D
Would be perfect for the Solstice, as it's quite curvy and feminine.:lol: jk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts