Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was number 15 on my dealers list...went down and test drove on Monday...he called Monday to say they had a SKY and were going through the list for takers..I said no thanks I would wait for my tan on green...but called back today and took the tan on black...where I live a possible August or September arrival means little to no drive time left...So it's mine ...delivery in 3 weeks

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrads on your new addition to your family, and welcome to ours. We are just a bunch of people that have that new disease called SKYITIST. It seems to be cured by getting in a SKY, getting on a open road, and enjoying a 2007 car, in 2006 going 55, then 65, then 75, then 85,....:driving: The group here is great. You will learn alot of valuable information here. Many miles and many smiles:cheers:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
IslandHopper said:
Congrads on your new addition to your family, and welcome to ours. We are just a bunch of people that have that new disease called SKYITIST. It seems to be cured by getting in a SKY, getting on a open road, and enjoying a 2007 car, in 2006 going 55, then 65, then 75, then 85,....:driving: The group here is great. You will learn alot of valuable information here. Many miles and many smiles:cheers:
Congrats don't forget to post pics! Skyquiring minds want to know ! :lol: :banghead:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
java43 said:
I was number 15 on my dealers list...went down and test drove on Monday...he called Monday to say they had a SKY and were going through the list for takers..I said no thanks I would wait for my tan on green...but called back today and took the tan on black...where I live a possible August or September arrival means little to no drive time left...So it's mine ...delivery in 3 weeks
You know so many people talk about waiting to get exactly what you want, with this accessory, or that color. What means the most is to get the car. We are fortunate in that there is not a ton of stuff to add to the SKY. I have not seen a color or color combo yet that would be a deal breaker. I think you'll be happy with your choice and hope you have a blast :driving:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey! I got put on #19 at my dealer's list last month. Now that the weather is getting nicer up here in MI, i want it more and more!!

:driving: I cant wait to do this!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
You know so many people talk about waiting to get exactly what you want, with this accessory, or that color. What means the most is to get the car. We are fortunate in that there is not a ton of stuff to add to the SKY. I have not seen a color or color combo yet that would be a deal breaker. I think you'll be happy with your choice and hope you have a blast :driving:
Totally agree, I allowed the dealer to use a little discretion with getting my sky. I was willing to take something a little different than what I wanted (insisted on silver though) and I got the first sky in Richmond Va. I am so glad I did it that way cause I have been driving for almost a month and being first with it here is great. Some day there will be lots more on the road and I will fondly remember the days when I had the ONLY one in Richmond. Also got one of the first 500 made.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
:cheers: Congrats. The dealer demo I drove was black with tan and I would have taken it had they offered. Love a black vehicle, had to black bikes, both of which were totaled. The wife on the other hand really wants her British Racing Green, or as Saturn calls it, Forest Green!:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts