Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from a business trip in New Hampshire, after a 5 1/2 hour delay got into Ohare at 3:30 got home unpacked, slept a couple of hours wnet right to dealer. It has been in for over nine days but I could fly back to get it. I'm back running on adreniline. They didn't want to see it go the GM said had over thirty offers to buy it, it really created traffic. I bought the wheel and tire protection for 300.00 if these soft wheels get bent the tires are unrepairable they are replaced for free for 5years. If you live in Illinois you know this is a wise investment, there are potholes bigger than the car in Chicago. Driving out was the most fun I've had buying a car in a long time. The looks the stares. People were speeding up to look or slowing down just to look. Driving the 6 miles home I felt like a rockstar. the thumbs up the waves, and the questions "What is that" at stop lights. This car is awesum.
I wish the weather was better to put the top down, but she is safely in the garage as it is suppose to rain today. Anyone waiting believe me it is well worth the wait. Thanks to everyone who gave input on the process. Number 271 is safe in my hands now.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats man!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Way cool -- Another Illinois SKY!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Must have been a rough nine days! But it don't matter now! Congrats :cheers: .

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
AWESOME... CONGRATULATIONS..... SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
I just got back from a business trip in New Hampshire, after a 5 1/2 hour delay got into Ohare at 3:30 got home unpacked, slept a couple of hours wnet right to dealer. It has been in for over nine days but I could fly back to get it. I'm back running on adreniline. Number 271 is safe in my hands now.
:eek: OH MY GOD - Your poor baby sat at the dealership for 9 days before you could rescue it? No wonder you were running on adreniline!:willy: I would be as well!:lol: Congratulations!!:cheers:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
You made it! Glad to hear she's finally in your possession! You just have to get used to the "celebrity" status. I've had mine over 2 weeks and the stares still just keep acomin'! So do the grins on my face every time I get in to drive-here's hoping you have lots of sunny days in the near future!:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts