Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I drove my Sky to my dealer today and put a deposit down on a Redline. I love this car! I can't imagine it with 260 HP. It would have to be awesome. The salesman wrote it up MSRP with my option to cancel. They promised me their first Redline, once they can order. I would order it just like my "Red Baron" is equipt except for the chrome wheels. I would take the standard polished aluminum. The dealer said he would take care of me on a trade in on my Sky if I chose to do that, and the salesman said he might want to buy it as well. I probably will sell it outright though. My guess I won't lose much. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm just going to turbo my Sky. I would rather have a 2.4 than a 2.0 anyway. I think the RL is gonna be great, and you shouldn't have a problem selling your regular Sky. Good luck!

ps - did they give you a price?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saturn has not publihed prices yet, only that they would be producing them this fall.....October, November??? Won't adding a turbo charger on the 2.4 liter void the warranty? Where did you see that option and how much does it cost?

·
Registered
155 Posts
What option? I heard of a company building a turbo for the Sol and the Sky. I don't know what will happen to the warrenty, but can't you just take the Turbo off the car if something happens to the engine? How are they supposed to know how it happened. Not that I am gonna do this... COUGH COUGH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts