Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:party: :yay:

Someone pinch me quick I cannot believe its true :willy:

We picked up my car at 5:00pm and all looked great and car just exactly what I ordered. Now mother nature can be such a :cuss: before we could get the paper work done, RAIN :banghead: One has to understand that at our home North West of Tulsa we are still in a burn ban because of no RAIN. So I am supposed to drive slowly anyway vary speeds and well really had no choice at least the positive side no leaks. One stretch of dry payment and WOW the turbo is the most awesome thing, cannot wait till Thursday when it’s clear and dry to drive her to work. Post pictures tomorrow when car is wiped clean and sun it out. So far it’s just one awesome SKY :jester:

TulsaSky
:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
The most important thing right now is to....Get pictures and hey. Get pictures of the Sky and you and post them on the Sky People thread....Skip..Please...:) :)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Can feel your excitement ... Happy Trails and Congratulations! :thumbs:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congratulations!! :cheers: Safe and happy motoring...:thumbs:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congrats TulsaSky!!!! Glad to hear you finally have it, can't wait to see it. Lets see when Maverick will have his Sky back so we can go for a little cruise.

·
Registered
364 Posts
OUT - FRIGGIN' - STANDING....

I've been following your threads about losing the RedLine in transit and then finding it and then waiting and more waiting...

I'm sure it doesn't get-up-and-go like the Vette but I'll bet the RedLine will draw as much or possibly more attention in the parking lots.....

Congrats.... Another RedLine on the road!!!

HoldHard

1 - 20 of 27 Posts