Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 3rd around 8:30pm I saw you drive your silver Sky past my house. I was the idot pointing and yelling that's my car. I couldn't believe my eyes at first. I thought I'd been on the site a little to much today. :lol: She looks great. Are you close by? What dealership did you get her from?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Told you, she had the cash and bought your car from the loaders at the train yard... didn't expect her to rub it in though!:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hmmmm.;... WASNT me....... all though i may be going to canada... via detroit within the next month or so...... so,... keep watching..... i might just show up.... but i will stop by your drive and wave... K? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
540 Posts
rick112 said:
July 3rd around 8:30pm I saw you drive your silver Sky past my house. I was the idot pointing and yelling that's my car. I couldn't believe my eyes at first. I thought I'd been on the site a little to much today. :lol: She looks great. Are you close by? What dealership did you get her from?
Oh no :willy: Rick has finally snapped :willy: Somebody call 911 (or whatever they have in Canada) Maybe some Ativan would help. Sigh, Poor, poor Ricky..............:jester: :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Rick,Rick,Rick,Rick. Yall know since yall been on this here forum that when all else fails yall have to rant and rave in CAPITOL letters for the Sky god to here yalls wantin of Sky. Iffen yall dont rant and rave in said manner yalls knows that it tant going ta happen. Now I knows that yall have been awantin a Sky for tha longest time. Since like forever, Sos yall knows what cha gotta do. And tha rave and rant has ta be at least 3 times what I have typed tonite. Other than that Rick my dogs are out tryin ta get yall some pictures of yalls one and only Sky.....Skip....just tryin ta be helpful:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts