Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:cool: :cool:
I was in CT the last 2 weeks and almost broke my neck when i saw a midnight blue Sky on the Mass Pike, heading East, on the 6th, around 3:30 in the afternoon. I thought it was myself for a second until I remembered I was driving a really crappy rental car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
MOMDRAE said:
:cool: :cool:
I was in CT the last 2 weeks and almost broke my neck when i saw a midnight blue Sky on the Mass Pike, heading East, on the 6th, around 3:30 in the afternoon. I thought it was myself for a second until I remembered I was driving a really crappy rental car.
careful! i posted where i saw a sky one time, and i got accused of stalking.:banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
skyepilot said:
careful! i posted where i saw a sky one time, and i got accused of stalking.:banghead:

It's hard to stalk when your mouth is hanging open, drooling with envy.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
gayager said:
It's hard to stalk when your mouth is hanging open, drooling with envy.:D
i know that!:)

and i wasn't stalking.:banghead:

i am just pointing out that it is not always a good idea to report that you have seen a sky, you might get accused of stalking.:confused:

by the way, i saw a sky yesterday morning, a little after 10:00a.m., on 288. it took the rt. 10 exit, headed east...............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
skyepilot said:
i know that!:)

and i wasn't stalking.:banghead:

i am just pointing out that it is not always a good idea to report that you have seen a sky, you might get accused of stalking.:confused:

by the way, i saw a sky yesterday morning, a little after 10:00a.m., on 288. it took the rt. 10 exit, headed east...............

lol :D
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top