Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okie... found out some bad news today...
My salesman was fired on Friday... hehehehe the trend here?
I've bought 3 cars since January... Mustang.. 350Z... and the Sky...

The salesman and sales manager that I bought the Mustang from was fired the day after.... but they deserved it... stormed out of the room cussing because i asked to think bout it overnite...

The sales that I bought the 350Z from was fired a week after... unknown reason...

The salesman that i bought the Sky from was fired 4 days after giving me my order number

hahahaha oh man... now i'm afraid to buy any more cars.... ppl need to feed their family hehehehe

on a brighter note.. there were 5 Skys at my dealer.. i stopped by to see who my new sales guy was.. and check on my status... i'm currently at 3000
order accepted.
Anyways... i asked the GM is there any way possible he could let me test drive one of the Sky.... i just wanted to see how it felt... although the cars were already sold.. he reluctanly let me... i tried it with top on.. and top off... must say it wasn't a bad ride at all.... only thing that bothered me was how low it's cut.. i had a hard time seeing the middle part of the view....
and the horsepower... going from cars with 300 plus horses... 177 felt like a joke.. but i already accepted the fact that i'm nt buying this car for speed...
it is a nice looking son of a gun.... and drives pretty fun....
i hope i will get this car in a month's time.

·
Registered
410 Posts
What part of the country are you in? 5 Skys on the lot is pretty cool!!! If you can take a picture, for you know how we all love the photos of our newborns:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm in houston texas...
there were 2 reds... 2 blacks... and a silver... 2 weeks before that.. they had a yellow one.. and 2 other silver ones...

they told me they had about 22 of them comin in.. within a month's period...
suppose to be the biggest Saturn dealership in houston or something...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts