Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had service on my 97 SC2 and when I came in the GM signaled me to come into his office...
My SKY is IN!!:willy:
It was at the Rail Yard and they hoped to have it in tonight! If not early tomorrow. He asked if I would be willing to leave it until Next Friday -- I agreed - as the goal was to have it for Father's Day. . . .
I am so freaking excited!
I had to leave after the service and the truck had not come - they promised to call if it came before they close...
As it is I'll have a week to visit it before I pick it up. They want to show the yellow to some people about to order and this is the only yellow to date. They will keep it under a watchful eye and others who have left their car there said they are very good to it -- No touch -- just looking!!
Soon ---> :driving: Sunni1

·
Registered
185 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Had service on my 97 SC2 and when I came in the GM signaled me to come into his office...
It was at the Rail Yard and they hoped to have it in tonight! If not early tomorrow. He asked if I would be willing to leave it until Next Friday -- I agreed - as the goal was to have it for Father's Day. . . .
I had to leave after the service and the truck had not come - they promised to call if it came before they close...
As it is I'll have a week to visit it before I pick it up. They want to show the yellow to some people about to order and this is the only yellow to date. They will keep it under a watchful eye and others who have left their car there said they are very good to it -- No touch -- just looking!!
congrats Rick you have been due for some luck:cheers:

·
Registered
420 Posts
that's great news Rick!

this is how I felt when I got that special call: :willy: :willy:...then :yesnod: :yesnod:...then finally :D :D

congrats! what an awesome Father's Day gift!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Way to go buddy. That is really great news as it is Your Time To Shine!!!
My heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS, from the Heart of Texas!!!!!!!!

What better way to mark my 1500th post than congratulating a great friend on his day of glory!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank I will go there tomorrow and take pics... Unless the call comes in tonight and I can go see it in a service bay...:cheers: (they better hurry as the beer is REAL good!)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Congratulations!!!
:cheers: :thumbs: :thumbs:

That is great!!!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Good deal Rick. I know your going to have as much fun as I have had the last 3 days.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
You're close. Hold on! It's almost here.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WAY TOO AWESOME... CONGRATULATIONS........ SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
12 Posts
Happy is

Congratulations partner. I couldn't figure out how to say that mine was in without bursting your bubble, but now yours is here & I can say #2464 is home in Mokena. Have a few miles on it and am just getting comfy with her. "You're gonna like the way you look"!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ya-hooooooooo!!! :cheers: That can only mean ONE THING...that mine shouldn't be far behind!!! :D Here's to hoping, praying and wishing that they are on the same truck! :yesnod:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congrats Rick! :cheers:

To borrow a phrase from Spongebob (I have young kids)

I'm Ready, I'm Ready, I'm Ready....... :willy:

Time to go stalk my Saturn Dealer.

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Congrats Rick!!:thumbs: I know you've been patiently:banghead: waiting! Enjoy and take lots of pics!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congratulations!

Rick,
That's great news.
By the way, I came upon a Solstice on the road Wednesday and it's vanity plate was "FINALLY".
Our brothers have shared your pain of waiting too!
Enjoy.

·
Registered
151 Posts
That is fantastic news! I know it is going to be bootyful! :jester:

You are a more patient person than I am. There is no way I could let them keep it for that long. That is very nice of you...hope they appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
GREAT NEWS! I hope you are able to sleep tonight! I was so anxious when I knew mine would be in soon!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats Rick!!! It's about time!! :cheers:

Look forward to seeing pics!! Enjoy your weekend breaking Sunni in!! :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts