Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Moderators --- PAHLEASE may I post a link to a company that will make gauge pods for us if we have a minimum order of 30?

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE. Huh, can I? Come on. Lemme do it.:yesnod: :angel: :willy: :eek: :drool:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I think you might have to send them a check for them to allow it or maybe a paypal payment LOL :thumbs:
Hey did you get your wheels? Oh and I want in on the gauge pod

Marco
:cheers:

snaponbob said:
Hey Moderators --- PAHLEASE may I post a link to a company that will make gauge pods for us if we have a minimum order of 30?

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE. Huh, can I? Come on. Lemme do it.:yesnod: :angel: :willy: :eek: :drool:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, not yet. And I will send you a PM.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey can you PM me the link or some pics?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Are they the pods that mount on the pillar or is it for mounting somewhere more inconspicuous?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Inwo said:
Are they the pods that mount on the pillar or is it for mounting somewhere more inconspicuous?
On the A pillar. Other than somewhere on top of the dashboard, or sacrificing an A/C vent, there really isn't anywhere worth a damn to put more gauges.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
The company name can be mentioned, but contact information (urls, email, fax, phone) are not permitted. Industrious users can use google to find the site if need be. Group buys and company advertisement is not permitted unless they are a Supporting Vendor. Products can also not be sold through the forum unless they are a Supporter.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The company name can be mentioned, but contact information (urls, email, fax, phone) are not permitted. Industrious users can use google to find the site if need be. Group buys and company advertisement is not permitted unless they are a Supporting Vendor. Products can also not be sold through the forum unless they are a Supporter.
I am not out to get you jacked up, but that is EXACTLY how I handled it on the "other" forum. And the thread was removed!!! Whot up wif dat?

·
Registered
351 Posts
On the A pillar. Other than somewhere on top of the dashboard, or sacrificing an A/C vent, there really isn't anywhere worth a damn to put more gauges.
I am interested too. More Info please.
BTW my car didn't really explode:jester:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I am not out to get you jacked up, but that is EXACTLY how I handled it on the "other" forum. And the thread was removed!!! Whot up wif dat?
The thread was originally about asking if it was ok to post a link and it talked about needing to get a certain number of orders to do. I was suggesting making a new thread with the info in it properly named so users could find the information easier.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The thread was originally about asking if it was ok to post a link and it talked about needing to get a certain number of orders to do. I was suggesting making a new thread with the info in it properly named so users could find the information easier.

Okay. That's what I will do!:thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts