Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wont have many left but I might be able to get some more. already 8 pre sold. We just had a solstice here yesterday, it as very nice, but the sky is gona rock.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Saturn Saab

I have a question for you. I have pre-ordered a Sky here in Ontario. There is no mention of Colours or options at this time. I am just holding an allocation at this point if I understand correctly.

I assume that I will be able to choose options (I want it all) and colours. Is that correct?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
u pick what is avalible

the order in which u put your dip, will determine your selection choises.
if you are the fifth person to hold a car, then the other four people will have first right to buy or not buy and pick the car they want. You then can choose your car. I hope that answers your question.

from what i know, the sky will only come one way..., loaded.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
That would be good to get it loaded. That's the way I want it anyway.... I really haven't decided on colour yet anyway. Any idea on how long before production we will be able to order (colour etc.).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
soon, very very soon

honesty, even we dont know that much. My personal guess, is production will being around oct - nov. Then it will take about 4 to 6 weeks for the batch to be delivered. I might see the sky at our store as early as late dec, but most likly it will be jan - feb. I will have a better idea in about a month.

As for color, we dont always get what we order, go fig...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure yet

I spoke with one of our senior guys, he says the sky is not due for production until Feb we will see the skys hitting show rooms in may. The date could always be moved forward.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The contest info. says the car will be ready for delivery/pickup in or around May so that would fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts