Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,223 Posts
Saturn Saab

I have a question for you. I have pre-ordered a Sky here in Ontario. There is no mention of Colours or options at this time. I am just holding an allocation at this point if I understand correctly.

I assume that I will be able to choose options (I want it all) and colours. Is that correct?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
u pick what is avalible

the order in which u put your dip, will determine your selection choises.
if you are the fifth person to hold a car, then the other four people will have first right to buy or not buy and pick the car they want. You then can choose your car. I hope that answers your question.

from what i know, the sky will only come one way..., loaded.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,223 Posts
That would be good to get it loaded. That's the way I want it anyway.... I really haven't decided on colour yet anyway. Any idea on how long before production we will be able to order (colour etc.).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
soon, very very soon

honesty, even we dont know that much. My personal guess, is production will being around oct - nov. Then it will take about 4 to 6 weeks for the batch to be delivered. I might see the sky at our store as early as late dec, but most likly it will be jan - feb. I will have a better idea in about a month.

As for color, we dont always get what we order, go fig...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,223 Posts
The contest info. says the car will be ready for delivery/pickup in or around May so that would fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.