Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
I believe it is time for the moderators and administrators to step in....because I know the FRONTIER is where I would EXILE this newbee. Ya think?

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
The cat is out of the bag.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
937 Posts
Mike whether it's a good idea or not it's not for us to decide. I'm wondering if it's too late for separate sections though. "Interior mods" for instance would have few posts because all of the pertinent posts have been spread across the board. A moderator would have to spend days trying to find posts that would be better in these new sections.

As much as think it's a great idea, I'm afraid it might be a little too late to change the structure.

The KappaPerformance forum is set up a lot like what you mentioned J. Dub.

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
How about a section for the Richard Craniums :thumbs:
Then the section would be REDUNDANT:D

I should explain this...Richard meaning DICK...Cranium meaning HEAD...since D means head also...it is redundant.

Hope I have this stated correctly..remember, I did not post it...all I did was explain redundancy...I think...

I think..therefore I am...:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
A section for the insane.
Hannibal

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I believe it is time for the moderators and administrators to step in....because I know the FRONTIER is where I would EXILE this newbee. Ya think?
Sorry to have upset ya. Just figured it'd clean things up to copy what clubRSX does.
I'll go back to lurking rather then posting.
P.S. If it makes you feel better, I recently bumped a thread from 2009 http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f2/who-has-forward-mount-windrestrictor-step-please-32236/index2.html
So searching isn't the problem, I just find it strange how this forum (and many others) have so many topics jumbled in one section.
Anywho, back under my rock I go... Hope your weekend gets better Mike.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry to have upset ya. Just figured it'd clean things up to copy what clubRSX does.
I'll go back to lurking rather then posting.
P.S. If it makes you feel better, I recently bumped a thread from 2009 http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f2/who-has-forward-mount-windrestrictor-step-please-32236/index2.html
So searching isn't the problem, I just find it strange how this forum (and many others) have so many topics jumbled in one section.
Anywho, back under my rock I go... Hope your weekend gets better Mike.
Like I said, we need a Richard Cranium section for the resident grouch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts