Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday morning, 9/7, I was on my way to work and saw a white Sky around 8 am. You were filling up at the Shell station at the Rt. 17 exit off of I-39 in Wenona, IL. (20 minutes south of I-80, 45 mins north of Bloomington, Normal)

Just wondering if you were on the forum! I wasn't driving my Solstice, and you probably wouldn't have seen me anyway. I was on 251 which runs parallel to I-39 about 1/2 mile to the east. Just happened to glance over as I was passing nearby the Shell and your car caught my eye. First white one I've seen in either the Solstice or Sky!

Hope you had a good trip! Great day for a drive yesterday!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dang. I was hoping it was someone on the forum. Oh well, I tried!

Nice looking Sky though. I liked the white...it stood out!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I saw a beautiful Chilli Pepper Red Sky in Marion (southern Illinois) yesterday. It still had its cardboard temp plate.

Of course, I was in my mini-van at the time. :D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
How come you and I are having such a hard time getting the Central Illinois Kappa's to step forward?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
There have been 8,643 Sky’s built as of November 1st....:cheers:

There are 1,809 registered users on this site and not all of them have their Sky’s …:confused:

Do the math…most Sky owners have never heard of this site.... :willy:

·
Registered
422 Posts
There have been 8,643 Sky’s built as of November 1st....:cheers:

There are 1,809 registered users on this site and not all of them have their Sky’s …:confused:

Do the math…most Sky owners have never heard of this site.... :willy:
There have been 29,905 Sol’s built as of November 1st....

There are 4,732 registered users on SolForum and not all of them have their Sol’s

Do the math… nearly the same relation !

IMO it's really a lot to get between 15 and 20 % of all owners / future owners to be member in a car specific forum. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah and out of these users...how many have Skys or Sols. Take SkyHi and I for example...we're on both forums. He's got a Sky, I have a Sol. Then there is RedDevil over on the Sol forum...he's got a Mazda RX8.

But we know there are more Kappas in Central IL! We've met them in Bloomington!! Where is everyone! Just because it's a little chilly out? :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts