Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go and do it now.

Next week Saturn will start email to those who have registered for information.

Plus give you info soon about Saturns version of an Early Order Process(really just a list)

·
Registered
304 Posts
I will register but if they do like other GM divisions we won't get emails as regular as you think. I have registered twice at pontioac.com, once for solstice and have received only info just after registering. :brentil:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Saturn's pretty good about sending information. I've gotten tons of stuff in snail mail from them for various things that I've asked for information about .. I've gotten complete line brochures for 2003-current just for writing my name down at different events that Saturn has a display at. Plus they send out a nice form letter about whatever model you ask about (usually I'm asking about the Red Line ION), and if you send an email to their customer service, including your VIN number or other information that they can use to contact you, they'll usually send you some goodies via snail mail. I've gotten things like pens and little stuff before just for asking questions!

And I'm impatiently waiting for my Sky umbrella. My fiance called the Saturn CAC to ask about it, and they gave him a phone number for the director of marketing for GM, who he left a message for. The next day, her assistant called, and he told him that he really wanted to give me a Sky umbrella as a birthday present but that the Sky wasn't coming to any auto shows near us, so he said he'd put one in the mail for me. :) I feel very special!

Anyways, back to the original point ... you may not get regular emails, but if you give them your snail mail address, they'll more than likely send you some neat stuff in the mail.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I received my info pack on the Sky a couple of weeks ago.

I'm kinda surprised nobody else has mentioned it... you guys did get it didn't ya?

·
Registered
432 Posts
SkyCaptain said:

I'm kinda surprised nobody else has mentioned it... you guys did get it didn't ya?
GRRR.... no i didnt ill register again

·
Registered
245 Posts
SkyCaptain said:

in e-mail or snailmail? I've been registered for a while now, but still nothing.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Snail-mail.

If nobody has received it yet, perhaps I should take pics/scans and post the stuff...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got a nice (countdown to Spring 2006) calender with an overhead shot of a yellow Sky in it. It came in the snail mail yesterday. If I can get one of my sons to scan it, I will try to post it (i am kind of computer illiterate, know how to type and get e-mail, but that's about all).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts