Saturn Sky Forum banner

How Many times a week do you call your Saturn dealership...

• 1 time a week

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-5 times a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think i'm one step away from a harassment lawsuit...

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i'm one step away from a harassment lawsuit with my saturn dealership...... Do you?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I never call. I show up SEVERAL times a week.

Lately, I've been in the Pontiac showroom (on the same lot) as often as I've been in the Saturn showroom. I get to play with the Solstices.

Yesterday, I was in the Pontiac showroom and as I was leaving, the sales manager said "see you tomorrow..."

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm actually much less than once a week. I know that the dealers know very little (or are not telling us anything) so there is no point. I end up on skyroadster.com for my Sky info fix.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm actually less than once a week also. My salesman is great about letting me know new information.

Now the real question should be.....

How many times do you check skyroadster.com a week? a day? LOL

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
MrJester said:
I'm actually less than once a week also. My salesman is great about letting me know new information.

Now the real question should be.....

How many times do you check skyroadster.com a week? a day? LOL
6 times in the past hour!:willy:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I usually E-mail the Sales Manager and drop in every other week, since May...LOL

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Usually check Skyroadster.com before I check everthing else on the computer. First thing in the morning and then after work. after supper, after my TV shows, during commercials, oh my I think I'm addicted I need aSky fix.:cheers: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts