Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check the photo out from the factory!! several hundred sols and Skys! The DE run Kinda fell apart but we are gonna do a better run in a bit...I'll keep you Up to date!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
What photo? :confused:

·
Registered
75 Posts
mynewsolstice said:
Check the photo out from the factory!! several hundred sols and Skys! The DE run Kinda fell apart but we are gonna do a better run in a bit...I'll keep you Up to date!
i'm looking but don't see it

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Opps Sorry is this better!!!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I wonder what the hold up is this time?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Cars at facility depot

rick112 said:
I wonder what the hold up is this time?
It seames to me there is not a holdup at all. If you calculate a weekly production of 600 cars on the pictures i think there is only a 2 or 3 days production. For a mass production this is low because you have to put the different transport units together seperat for truck and train. Especially the train transport needs a lot of cars to get at least one train full up.
If I remember the situation in the 70' at the FORD works in Cologne there were much much more cars on the plants parking lots. They produced ~600 cars/day and there were three possibilities of transport, the third was the transport by ship on the river Rhine.
Be patient, it's all running it's way :cool: .

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I don't see red with tan roof in there!!! Mine better have been built and on a train to Ontario. I'm not going to wait all summer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts