Saturn Sky Forum banner

If you've ordered, did you order a spoiler

• Yes

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Voting to view the results, I do not wish to be counted.

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've ordered your new 2007 Saturn Sky, did you order the spoiler with it?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I decided to go for it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Have not ordered yet, waiting on image for automatic. But YES will have spoiler. Also for those who this applies to warn your salesman to make note of not drilling for a front licsence plate unless you want it :eek:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hell yeah, with the spoiler!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
twirp said:
Have not ordered yet, waiting on image for automatic. But YES will have spoiler. Also for those who this applies to warn your salesman to make note of not drilling for a front licsence plate unless you want it :eek:
the front bracket is optional and only needed in states where a front plate is required...

·
Registered
326 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
the front bracket is optional and only needed in states where a front plate is required...
In Texas it is mandatory to run front & rear plates. I have not had them for the 20+ years Ive driven (pulled over 1 time = no ticket). The salesman said I would have to sighn some kind of waiver ( fine with me). I just wanted to re-bring this up as it has been touched on awile back. I would be ticked if I went to pick up my new 30K$ car and it had a huge wart on its nose!!!:mad:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
twirp said:
In Texas it is mandatory to run front & rear plates. I have not had them for the 20+ years Ive driven (pulled over 1 time = no ticket). The salesman said I would have to sighn some kind of waiver ( fine with me). I just wanted to re-bring this up as it has been touched on awile back. I would be ticked if I went to pick up my new 30K$ car and it had a huge wart on its nose!!!:mad:
well I don't know where it wil be located, but you can always mount the tag on the license plate mount and leave it in the trunk and tell them it fell off LOL

·
Registered
326 Posts
No actually the registration sticker is placed on the windshield in a effort to prevent them from being stolen. Now they just break your window out to steal it.:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
no spoiler

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From this poll it looks as though I will be in the minority. :cool:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm getting the spoiler also. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I voted no. I can always add on later - the pictues I have seen haven't sold me on one. I would like to see a lip spoiler rather than the wing centered on the trunk.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yes spoiler on mine too!

·
Registered
148 Posts
bigdog said:
I voted no. I can always add on later - the pictues I have seen haven't sold me on one. I would like to see a lip spoiler rather than the wing centered on the trunk.
But you can always take it off ^^

and since my plan is to sell that car next year, for the Red Line... I need to keep nice and stock.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts