Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have received your car or are about to receive your car, is your car the first one received by the dealership? Has the dealership given you a car prior to them receiving their dealer demo? Do they have another car sitting in the show room?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Rick,

About to receive my car but it's not the dealer demo. That one is sitting in the dealership. There is also someone between me and the demo that will be receiving his soon.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Mine is the dealer demo and no I have not received it but should have already...any day now I guess!!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I am a LONG way from getting my car -- but the dealer will have no demo. As he has said; "I have 10 cars and 37 people waiting for them... Why do I need a showroom car?"

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Mine will be the first one at the dealer and it will be mine. I will work out with them bringing it in for different events if they want too.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Likewise, I am getting the dealer demo (very first car dealer gets) and it has not yet arrived -- crossing fingers though.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Our dealer has 2 atm.

Their Dealer Demo #1.
And the #3 order came in before #2.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am getting the first one that the dealer is getting, No demo for them. They have two dealerships and their other dealership just got their first one. It was already sold before it arrived, but they are keeping it in the showroom under the pretense that the paperwork has not arrived yet. (not likely) They can't see the reason for keeping a dealer demo when they will be able to sell all of their allotment, and still keep a car in the showroom for buzz.
I have spoken with them about taking delivery as soon as it comes in & they agreed, but only toime will tell. Any day now!
Black,black top, red black interior, chrome wheels, everthing except the spoiler

·
Registered
438 Posts
Dealer has theirs in the showroom and I'm sitting at 040 getting ready to invoice! (#1 on dealer list)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
tyler07 said:
Our dealer has 2 atm.

Their Dealer Demo #1.
And the #3 order came in before #2.
that happens sometimes.....
if you are first on the list does not mean necessarily you will get the first car, just you will get the first image, and sometimes like i have explained before if there is a quality glitch and it needs to go back for rework like some Solstices did it could be delayed by weeks and maybe even two or three could come in ahead of yours,,,,

·
Registered
96 Posts
rick112 said:
If you have received your car or are about to receive your car, is your car the first one received by the dealership? Has the dealership given you a car prior to them receiving their dealer demo? Do they have another car sitting in the show room?
I was #1 on my list but will be receiving my car about 3 days ahead of the demo. I'm suspicious that they may have ordered the red interior for theirs.

The transportation delay is killing me :banghead: as mine left Delaware 16 days ago and is on a rail car "somewhere" right now. I'm frighteningly close to putting on some Hobo attire and hanging out at the rail yard.

Am I a member of the asylum??? You bet I am!!:jester:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mine is the #1 customer car. It was shipped on the 20th. The dealer demo has not yet arrived and was shipped on the 6th. They will not sell the demo unless someone with a SKY wants to trade. :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ozyman222 said:
under the pretense that the paperwork has not arrived yet. (not likely)
We've heard that one before.

·
Registered
182 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Mine is the dealer demo and no I have not received it but should have already...any day now I guess!!
Tiger, is yours from Saturn of Fred? If so that's a yellow one, right?

(at least you're not flashing "The Shocker" lol lol)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Our dealer just got their Demo today...Yellow.
Mine is supposed to be the second customer car.

·
Registered
251 Posts
No I WISH at this point :banghead: Mine is arriving at the Saturn in Woodbridge, VA. I really wish now I would have gotten on the list early in Fredericksburg, VA. :willy: From what I heard about the yellow one in Fredericksburg, they are going to basically use it as it was ordered (a demo car) and when the other start to arrive they will see it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts