Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all.... WHO WANTS TO HAVE A BBQ ??? at our place...... I would LOVE to meet and see all the babies we have been talking about for so long... and a get together is JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED...Come up with a weekend that works for all.. and we can meet up somewhere in rockford or near..and drive out to our place.......it would be awesome to have a short run.. maybe i can plan some stops in between to stop and let everyone GAWK at our cars!!!!! let me know what works...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sundays are ok for me.
Keep me posted.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That dose sound fun, time is the problem for me. I work Hwy. const. and summer time means 60Hr. work weeks. I'll be up around Duluth all year very soon. Another fun gathering point would be an SCCA event, it seems that those people are our kind of people???(never been to one). Count me in at least in spirit, thanks

·
Registered
745 Posts
Let me Know when Sky Baby

Your husband has my number just call and say when. But lets have a drive first before barbeque. Maybe coordinate people to hook up coming from different directions towards Rockford. I'm in DuPage County, Chicago area could meet at Woodfield Mall and hop right on 90 to Rockford.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds GREAT...... Oh... EYE... we will be in Orland Park tomorrow.... will you be available?? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
162 Posts
Does that include those of us on the waiting list?

·
Registered
745 Posts
SkyBaby just P.M. you.

I just p.m. ed my schedule just you or Brian give me a call if we can get together and lets organize a drive. The weather is getting better and seems like there is alot of Skys in 100 mile radius here. So it could be impressive.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
We would LOVE to -- but need a car first

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I'm definitely up for it! :thumbs: But like Rick...I don't have my Sky yet. :banghead: How 'bout waiting a few more weeks...hopefully a few more of us will be driving our SKYs by then. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts