Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers: Just thought I'd start a spot for Illinois SKY potential owners. I have seen 2-3 of us out there.
I was hoping we could keep each other's spirits up, invite each other to our delivery:willy: and maybe meet-up and drool over each others car after we all take delivery. :driving:

Maybe we should designate each other as a Buddy...
Any other ideas?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Well, sounds GREAT TO ME.... i just got off the phone with my dealer dude... Jay.. from Saturn of Rockford. He tells me .. in fact i am # 8 out of 26 to get my car... and he heard through the grapevine that POSSIBLY the first 10 will be delivered end of march or early april.... he says.. DONT QUOTE ME.. but the GM of Saturn of Rockford said he could call the top 10 and tell them that. Where in Ill are you? i am by the nuclear power plant west of rockford. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Tinley Park --- Way Southwest Suburb of Chicago. Think I-80 and Harlem Ave (Rt 43).
It'd be a cool drive just between where we live! A nice trip to Anderson's Oriental Gardens would be good too...

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'am close to Rick....Number 1 on the dealer list at the same dealership as Rick. Have my image and just waiting like the rest of us. I was in there yesterday and the G.M said he was told they will not start putting them together until last week of FEB. so mid to late march sounds like it could be the deal.............:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Heck yah..... Just waiting.... impatiently still.. SkyBaby-07

1 - 6 of 6 Posts