Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The newst addition to my family came today at 11:10 AM. His name is Justin Edward; he weighed 8 pounds even and was 21 inches long. We also have an 11 year old named Anthony (he's my step-son) - Justin is my first. Of course this is why with the current GMAC SmartLease pull-ahead program, we're giving back the Rendezvous and getting one of the new CSV's (most likely the Buick Terraza, but the Saturn Relay is a contender!!!). Just wanted to share my great news with my "SKY family"!!! :) :cheers: :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
GMguy74 said:
The newst addition to my family came today at 11:10 AM. His name is Justin Edward; he weighed 8 pounds even and was 21 inches long. We also have an 11 year old named Anthony (he's my step-son) - Justin is my first. Of course this is why with the current GMAC SmartLease pull-ahead program, we're giving back the Rendezvous and getting one of the new CSV's (most likely the Buick Terraza, but the Saturn Relay is a contender!!!). Just wanted to share my great news with my "SKY family"!!! :) :cheers: :)

No better news in the world. congrats to you and your expanding family.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts