Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im es e'Senor' e'Membor Beeotches!!
(Translated: I am a Senior Member young folks)

I feel Old! 110 posts,.. Yikes,.. my fingers hurt. :banghead::D :D

Does this mean I have no life?..
Nay!! It only means I am Skyfatuated...

This was me when I first saw the SKY - - - > :willy:
And I just want it nnnNow!:brentil:

:eek:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
you don't want it to be here any more than I do... I got to see a Solstice in person yesterday, well it looks better in person than it does in pictures, but I still prefer the corvettish looks of the Sky.....

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yea, I agree with the Vette look coment. I haven't been posting as much on here because I really don't have much to say. When I get my SKY and start modding it, I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It's gonna be a big relief to start seeing people actually post about GETTING their cars instead of the constant speculation on when!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Corvettish look--HA! That design influence is a direct lift of the second Viper design. I have a black one in the garage, and can say that this Sky looks much more like a miniature Viper than a Corvette.

·
Registered
802 Posts
WDI-SKY said:
Corvettish look--HA! That design influence is a direct lift of the second Viper design. I have a black one in the garage, and can say that this Sky looks much more like a miniature Viper than a Corvette.
You could have a whole stable of these for the price of a Viper...and a couple solstice's

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I don't know how much I'll be posting after I get my car. I will be so exhausted from driving. HA Ha

I'm a senior member too... it feels the same.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Is it true that if you don't post, you get dismembered....just a thought

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
eldeeko said:
Is it true that if you don't post, you get dismembered....just a thought
I don't know,... Doubt it though.

Also,.. Is that avatar,. a picture of you eldeekeeo?
or an uncle perhaps?? hmm?

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
What, you guys post stuff? I couldn't tell due to the vast size of my post counts. :lol: :lol:

hehehe just kidding of course. :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
brentil said:
What, you guys post stuff? I couldn't tell due to the vast size of my post counts. :lol: :lol:

Zip it Brentil,.... Im tryin my hardest,..... I just don't have as much "Free Time on My Hands" as you....
OH!! OH!!!:willy:

JK:cheers:

tushea my friend,..!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
WDI-SKY said:
the front looks nothing like a viper, the fender shape is similar to the late 60's through 82 corvette but not as pronounced, although the side vent is similar to the Viper, the corvette has had similar ones on it since the late 50's

·
Registered
802 Posts
Slade said:
I don't know,... Doubt it though.

Also,.. Is that avatar,. a picture of you eldeekeeo?
or an uncle perhaps?? hmm?
Could be a relation of some kind..but my dog "spot" is uglier..

·
Registered
328 Posts
eldeeko said:
Could be a relation of some kind..but my dog "spot" is uglier..
That dog looks like the one that had the "Worlds Ugliest Dog Competition" but died recently. :confused: If not, then he could now be the ugliest! :eek:

·
Registered
304 Posts
brentil said:

Size does not matter, no matter what you younguns think it is quality and volume that make them beg for more. :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts