Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoaa, Im an Old Man!!! Im 200 Posts Old Today...

I need to find a hobby....
:D:lol:

Besides Male Modeling for Calvin Klein

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Slade said:

I guess that makes me on the downhill slide, MY SKY better get here soon or I'll have to have someone change and clean my Calvin Klein jeans.:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
nighttripper said:
I guess that makes me on the downhill slide, MY SKY better get here soon or I'll have to have someone change and clean my Calvin Klein jeans.:lol: :lol:
If you are, I must be prehistoric!:lol: :lol: :lol: :D 900+ posts and rising:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Slade said:

nope you are just a young wipper snapper LOL
keep it up soon you will get to be a ripe old age of 1000

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Slade said:

OMG.... i must be ANCIENT THEN... look at my number of posts.... OH WELL... maybe when i come down to tampa area.... we can say HOWDY.... SkyBaby-07

PS.... HOBBIES ARE GREAT... BUT...... i am sure there is something BETTER to do at the beach.... hehehehe..

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Well I thought I was a chatty cathy but there are some people quickly catching up with me. :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
This reminds me. Am I the only one here trying to hold down a job? I can barely read all the posts, let alone reply to so many! Where do y'all find the time?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
reedred said:
This reminds me. Am I the only one here trying to hold down a job? I can barely read all the posts, let alone reply to so many! Where do y'all find the time?

I have all the time in the world to sit here and read and post........ maybe i need a hobby too.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
483 Posts
reedred said:
I'm with you, I get home from work and see "245 new posts" :willy: .

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
skl8260 said:
I'm with you, I get home from work and see "245 new posts" :willy: .

sry.... i am bored.... SkyBaby-07... really, i am trying to catch up with brentil... J/K

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
i just sit here... day in and day out.. being bored out of my gourd...... dont have to work... i do run my husbands office.. and do all the surgery scheduling.. but i can do that from anywhere... and then transfer it to the book when i get home... or go downstairs to the office...... so,,,,,... i have not much to do...... got lots of kids but.. all teens... and.. dont have to clean.. so that dont keep me busy... UGH...... HURRY CAR GET HERE... SO I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO BESIDES DRIVE EVERYONE NUTS WITH MY PINK...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yo

nighttripper said:
I guess that makes me on the downhill slide, MY SKY better get here soon or I'll have to have someone change and clean my Calvin Klein jeans.
Ernest said:
If you are, I must be prehistoric!:lol: :lol: :lol: :D 900+ posts and rising:thumbs:
SkyMan 07 said:
nope you are just a young wipper snapper LOL
keep it up soon you will get to be a ripe old age of 1000

I FEEL YOUNG AGAIN!!!!!!! -->:thumbs: :eek::eek: :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyBaby said:
i just sit here... day in and day out.. being bored out of my gourd...... dont have to work... i do run my husbands office.. and do all the surgery scheduling.. but i can do that from anywhere... and then transfer it to the book when i get home... or go downstairs to the office...... so,,,,,... i have not much to do...... got lots of kids but.. all teens... and.. dont have to clean.. so that dont keep me busy... UGH...... HURRY CAR GET HERE... SO I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO BESIDES DRIVE EVERYONE NUTS WITH MY PINK...SkyBaby-07
volunteer at the hospital. skip....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Skip said:
volunteer at the hospital. skip....
Spent too much time in Maternity..... OB NURSE... RN.... nope.. not gonna do it again... SkyBaby-07

i will just stay here and bug ya'all

1 - 15 of 15 Posts