Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing how many more people joined since I was last on this site... I am beside myself.

Hey folks... let me just get down to the bottom line here. I've been traveling for the past month.... very limited access to emails, web, SkyRoadster.com, etc.

I haven't heard anything from my dealership via phone, email, etc.

What's the word right now on getting orders in? Is there word? I have over 200+ posts to catch up on and although I typically redirect newbies through the website, my sheer exhaustion has the best of me. I have just today to do a little bit of browsing and then I have to pack again and take off for NY tomorrow. So any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My dealer emailed me yesterday and said I was still #2 (I was hoping the 1st might drop :D ) and he said that no solid news has come out. He did mention the sales book that brentil (I think) put on PDF. He said that they may be able to take orders early Jan , but not positive. Either way, he asured me that they will maintain the order I was told, so #2 should put me in their first shipment. :cheers: Other than that, just the usual rumors. :willy:

I will be back in the US next month, so I will be home just in time to lock down my Sky. :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Angelqute1:

I don't really think you've missed a lot. At least nothing official. Still lots of speculation. I'd guess you could fall of the face of the earth for at least two more weeks and not miss much important.

We on the other hand have missed you! Hope you have a safe trip and a good holiday (if you get one).

Remember 2006 is Sky year for us all.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Prices and order date

I posted last week that my dealer called me and advised me and 9 others who had placed deposits to come into the dealership on Thurs Jan 5th to write the orders at which time GM had told them they would have pricing. I hope this helps.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I must have missed that post as well. That's my birthday. That would be nice. :willy: :cool: :cheers: :lol: :D :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
skyfan said:
I posted last week that my dealer called me and advised me and 9 others who had placed deposits to come into the dealership on Thurs Jan 5th to write the orders at which time GM had told them they would have pricing. I hope this helps.
That would be a nice date to go in ... :D ... :cheers: (not my birthday, but I will be happy around that day(s) ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts