Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to my dealer yesterday to view the prodotype Sky and inquire about status of my "Sky". I was told when I first ordered from the dealer that I was 1 on the list after they got there demo car. Know I find out the owner of the dealership is going to take my spot and bump me down to 2. I have been so excited thinking I would get my image any day now. Instead I wait longer. How many more people are they going to bump ahead of me. Friends? relatives? Just because they liked there smile?:banghead: They are also completely in the dark about any info on the sky. I have more knowledge about the sky than them, thanks to all of you.:cheers: So here I wait.:confused:

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you don't trust your dealer, go to another one. My dealer was extremely cool. They made a decision to give the first car to a customer (me) rather than give it to any employees or keep it as a demo.

But, in reality...you are only just anxious. You should trust them until they give you reason NOT to trust them. :thumbs:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I can see how that would make you sad AND mad.. Most of the time my dealer doesn't give me as much info as I would like, but I dont think he has ever intentionally misslead me. I hear a lot of news on this forum such as: "Got imaged" today, "Dealer to get three more images this week" and the always anxiety causing one " my sky is on the way". All of these comment make me want to call and ask for more news from my own dealer and my dealer never seems to get as much news as the other people on this forum..

In your case you seem to not be getting the same story. Have you ask you salesman about it or have you gone to the GM with questions. Maybe your salesman is telling you what he thinks is correct as he tells you you're first on the list (whose list? his or the dealerships?) All I am saying is that you need to get the full story and the big picture, and to do that you need to go to the GM. Telling you to go to another dealership this late in the game isn't going to get you your sky any soon. Most likely it will stop you from getting your sky at all this year! My suggestion is to go to the GM tell him how you feel and see what happens. What do you have to loose???

Good luck to you and everyone who is patiently waiting for ther SKY...

:willy: Kimmi

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
At least you are #2. I'd be really pissed if I were you of course but think of the person who was back on the list that was last to get one and now will not.:brentil:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Cheer up. The disadvantage for us all, dealerships and buyers, is we are going together thru the learning curve on a truly remarkable product. Saturn employees in the field are undergoing an whole new sales experience with Sky. Buyers on this forum invest the time to keep on breaking formation. We have a single focus - quest for our Sky. The sales folk I've talked to are excited, too. Saturn's culture is customer service and satisfaction first. There will be missteps. Go back and talk to whoever it takes at the dealership to resolve your concerns so you know you are on firm ground again. How many images will they get next? And when? Work with them and keep the faith. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
SkyHope said:
Cheer up. The disadvantage for us all, dealerships and buyers, is we are going together thru the learning curve on a truly remarkable product. Saturn employees in the field are undergoing an whole new sales experience with Sky. Buyers on this forum invest the time to keep on breaking formation. We have a single focus - quest for our Sky. The sales folk I've talked to are excited, too. Saturn's culture is customer service and satisfaction first. There will be missteps. Go back and talk to whoever it takes at the dealership to resolve your concerns so you know you are on firm ground again. How many images will they get next? And when? Work with them and keep the faith. Good luck!
:agree: Not to metion were focussed on the Sky and they have other vehicle products in the pipe:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes it seems to be like that everywhere

Chri203 said:
Went to my dealer yesterday to view the prodotype Sky and inquire about status of my "Sky". I was told when I first ordered from the dealer that I was 1 on the list after they got there demo car. Know I find out the owner of the dealership is going to take my spot and bump me down to 2. I have been so excited thinking I would get my image any day now. Instead I wait longer. How many more people are they going to bump ahead of me. Friends? relatives? Just because they liked there smile?:banghead: They are also completely in the dark about any info on the sky. I have more knowledge about the sky than them, thanks to all of you.:cheers: So here I wait.:confused:

Don't be depressed I am sure you have way more knowledge on this car than them, from my experience with the sales manager at my dealer it is the same, total BS. Cheer up & just think about if you have any documentation stating you are #1 on their list of vehicles, if so take it into them & legally they have to give you the first one that comes in, play hard if needed we have all waited way to long for this car to arrive & I think we have all experienced BS on deadlines & follow up information from the beginning. Good luck & let us know how you make out!
:cheers:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Cheer Up

:D They will keep making more and more of our babies and eventually everyone that truly wants one will get one (maybe next year or so, but it will be worth the wait:brentil:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chloe said:
Don't be depressed I am sure you have way more knowledge on this car than them, from my experience with the sales manager at my dealer it is the same, total BS. Cheer up & just think about if you have any documentation stating you are #1 on their list of vehicles, if so take it into them & legally they have to give you the first one that comes in, play hard if needed we have all waited way to long for this car to arrive & I think we have all experienced BS on deadlines & follow up information from the beginning. Good luck & let us know how you make out!
:cheers:
The dealership took my purchase agreement however, there is nowhere on it that states I am first on the dealership list after demo car. I only have his verbal confirmation of that. Thats why I was feeling depressed. I should not have been so trusting. I should have gotten it in writing. :banghead: This is a small dealership and they only will be getting 4 images. Since I live in the midwest my amount of time to drive my sky will be limited. I plan to store it in the winter and drive my SC2 then. That's why I was hoping like the rest of you,to get it as soon as possible. :driving:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Chri203 said:
The dealership took my purchase agreement however, there is nowhere on it that states I am first on the dealership list after demo car. I only have his verbal confirmation of that. Thats why I was feeling depressed. I should not have been so trusting. I should have gotten it in writing. :banghead: This is a small dealership and they only will be getting 4 images. Since I live in the midwest my amount of time to drive my sky will be limited. I plan to store it in the winter and drive my SC2 then. That's why I was hoping like the rest of you,to get it as soon as possible. :driving:
Let's hope you get one soon, despite being pushed down one notch.:driving: :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts