Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up my Sky yesterday! I must say Saturn of Riverside was AWESOME to deal with. I am so amazed at the way they treated us...customer service is alive and well!

SATURN OF RIVERSIDE RULES!

Anyway, I LOVE the car! It's silver with the red and black leather, 5-speed, monsoon 6 disc changer, xm, onstar and limited slip.

My 9 year old son say's it looks like a baby Viper...we love crusin in it!

jon tiki

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congratulations on your new car! May I ask, since Redsky's post mentioned modifications on the car, did yours come with a seat height adjuster?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats and thanks for posting. Looking forward to pictures. At least give us details on what you got please.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
baby viper? Check out my gallery...maybe it is :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Welcome

cerberus said:
Very cool. Post pics.
Keep an eye on the Pacific forum for local events.
And Congratulations.

And it is "manditory" to post pictures of the car

·
Registered
388 Posts
Congrats! Hey, I think you got my car. JK

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Congratulations. I have seen a couple of other folks on here from Riverside & SB counties, so you should be in good company.

·
Registered
149 Posts
jon_tiki said:
I just picked up my Sky yesterday! I must say Saturn of Riverside was AWESOME to deal with. I am so amazed at the way they treated us...customer service is alive and well!

SATURN OF RIVERSIDE RULES!

Anyway, I LOVE the car! It's silver with the red and black leather, 5-speed, monsoon 6 disc changer, xm, onstar and limited slip.

My 9 year old son say's it looks like a baby Viper...we love crusin in it!

jon tiki
That is the exact car that i ordered. They are twins!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Way to go.

:cheers: Congrats on the car. My girls think mine is like the Batmobile. :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome gang! I don't have any pictures ...YET...but as soon as I do I will post one.

Has anybody checked out the Vauxhall VX Lightning, the concept car for the SKY. It is so awesome! It's interesting that it took GM this long to use it's Euro partners to design and produce a really fabulous car. I would think they would have thought of it years and years ago...but better late than never.

Just think - You're driving a Saturn Sky that's kind of a Vauxhall VX Lightning, that's really an Opel GT, that's kind of a Pontiac Solstice!

I always liked the Miata MX-5, however the Sky takes the cake...the whole cake...and the frosting, with a glass of milk on the side.

Anyway, stay happy everybody and enjoy the SKY! ~jon

Silver
Black & Red Leather
6 disc Monsoon system
Limited slip
arrived 7/18/06 :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Maybe you might bump into Robotech- he is also from Riverside area.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!!

Ahhhh.....so many road trips.....which one first?..........:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts