Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the time change and working to much lately, waiting for the Sky and getting no feed back from Saturn is making me a little craby. Sorry in advance if I don't think before I post. I'll try not to bite anyones head off.:cool:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to Maryland... the crab capital of the world :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Don't worry I have had my car about a week and drove it only 2 days because of the weather!! MICHIGAN makes me crabby!

·
Registered
18,114 Posts
I Shot 3 Bucks

told u ..u can park it in my driveway...always room for a clone in Jersey....weather is fine...a little chilly this week, but definitely can drive with top down....still waiting for mine to arrive, hopefully this month...and I ordered mine on Jan26th...imaged the following week...so I wait wait wait

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
Don't worry I have had my car about a week and drove it only 2 days because of the weather!! MICHIGAN makes me crabby!
Did I mentioned I am sunburned. Great Texas weather.:lol:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
If it's any consolation, I'm in Southern California and it's POURING out... I mean, I swear I just saw the rain falling sideways!!!!! I sit in an office on the 37th floor in downtown Los Angeles. It's awfully gloomy out today.

·
Registered
727 Posts
rick112 said:
With the time change and working to much lately, waiting for the Sky and getting no feed back from Saturn is making me a little craby. Sorry in advance if I don't think before I post. I'll try not to bite anyones head off.:cool:
Just be glad Saturn didn't make people place their initial orders through some hair brained TV show tie-in, like the Solstice and it's appearance on the Apprentice. :banghead:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Angelqute1 said:
If it's any consolation, I'm in Southern California and it's POURING out... I mean, I swear I just saw the rain falling sideways!!!!! I sit in an office on the 37th floor in downtown Los Angeles. It's awfully gloomy out today.
I thought the song said it never rains in Southern California? :D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Red face....I first looked at solstice and told a salesman I wanted the next one that came in...well, that was two months ago. The silver solstice I thought I wanted came in today...OOOPS. No problem, Mike said, It will be gone in ten minutes. He told me it went to the next person he called. If I get a sunburn in a rag top, it'l be the sky, baby.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts